Saturday Night

What are your plans?

Make me jealous.

19 Comments

Hitting the town

Nothing to be jealous about really......................staying in watching x factor/im a celeb with family as they all munch away on goodies whilst i sit in pain after having root canal treatment yesterday

Probably dig out my laminated angelfairee pics and fap till my arm drop off.

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Nothing to be jealous about really......................staying in … Nothing to be jealous about really......................staying in watching x factor/im a celeb with family as they all munch away on goodies whilst i sit in pain after having root canal treatment yesterday

Hahahahahah. I mean...oh I'm so sorry to hear about your suffering

I'd swap that for a 12 hour night shift, anyway. Maybe.

Carley

Probably dig out my laminated angelfairee pics and fap till my arm drop … Probably dig out my laminated angelfairee pics and fap till my arm drop off.

Oh Carley, you're such a lovely man. No one has ever said anything so nice about me before.

its a TRAGIC tale,prepare to weep-mrs barky has ABANDONED me for the second weekend in a row! last weekend she went to aberdeen,this weekend she has gone away with the girls from work for someones 50th birthday bash, I have the children-they are driving me mental! Had tickets for paul weller tonight,then had to sell em because mrs b is away,then brother called this morning offering me tickets for ricky burns world title fight tonight-cant take them either because I have a 3 year old to contend with-its scandalous! Auditions for the new mrs barky will be held shortly......

so xfactor/im a celebrity and the ricky burns fight on telly for me-if daughter EVER goes to sleep! I want sympathy!
Edited by: "barky" 4th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Barky...I would but....I'm leaving. To go to work. For 12 hours.

I deserve the sympathy.

Swingers party

Just off out for drinks and then a curry with friends.

rest.

Banned

angelfairee

Oh Carley, you're such a lovely man. No one has ever said anything so … Oh Carley, you're such a lovely man. No one has ever said anything so nice about me before.

Yes they have. Repeatedly.

I am tired from my snow rescue work today, so will be watching televisions "The X Factor" and then the ashes.

Thanks for asking AF!

Working whilst suffering the worst hangover ever

Banned

We have just been invited to a party.

Woop, woop

DLM

We have just been invited to a party.Woop, woop

congrats.

Banned

DLM

This is not true.

Banned

farhadmaster

congrats.

Just heard a knock at the door and all my friends are coming over for a party

DLM

DLM

Just heard a knock at the door and all my friends are coming over for a … Just heard a knock at the door and all my friends are coming over for a party

seems like you dont know whether you are coming or going dlm, hope you find yr way soon, no kisses

Banned

DLM

Just heard a knock at the door and all my friends are coming over for a … Just heard a knock at the door and all my friends are coming over for a party

This is not true.

Banned

michelleleemoo

seems like you dont know whether you are coming or going dlm, hope you … seems like you dont know whether you are coming or going dlm, hope you find yr way soon, no kisses

My friends are coming over to my neighbours who are also my friends.

HTH

No kisses from me.

Jealousy is a very sad trait diddums.

DLM

My friends are coming over to my neighbours who are also my friends.HTHNo … My friends are coming over to my neighbours who are also my friends.HTHNo kisses from me.Jealousy is a very sad trait diddums.

Where on earth do you get that i'm jealous, i've never been jealous of anyone in my life.
I'm a confident, independant and balanced individual who appreciates people have different lives, views and opinions, i'm also very sincere hence the no kisses, they seem to lose their meaning when you use them wrongly. Have a nice evening dlm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846112
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2447
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764080
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2234

See more discussions