Come on Amir khan!!!!!

Hopefully kevin mitchell beats prescott too

75 Comments

Original Poster

reserved.

I use to like Amir Khan..

noodles1631;7116119

Me too, suspect chin mind. Not bothered either way if he wins or loses.

"Hopefully kevin mitchell beats prescott too "

Pressie does pack a good punch
    http://www.gruts.com/archive/2009/images/prescott-punch.jpg

more interested in the mitchell v prescott fight.

Too cocky. Hope he gets it.

wtf glass chin khan , he'll be eating canvas in round 5 :thumbsup:

any on line linkys?

if khan loses its game over for him

nadss;7120932

any on line linkys?

Justin.tv

Does any1 have a link i can watch this online please?

lol sorry... didnt read previous note

noodles1631;7116119

Paddy_o_furniture;7116141

Me too, suspect chin mind. Not bothered either way if he wins or loses.

solarforce;7116249

more interested in the mitchell v prescott fight.

deek72;7116508

Too cocky. Hope he gets it.

transit;7117070

wtf glass chin khan , he'll be eating canvas in round 5 :thumbsup:

lol, think he has a point :whistling:

magicdamo;7122383

http://www.justin.tv/nutjobtvxtra/popout/direct link

whats the access code

nutjobtv

Has the Khan fight begun or was i just watching a re-run of an old fight?!!!!!

makershaker;7122740

Has the Khan fight begun or was i just watching a re-run of an old … Has the Khan fight begun or was i just watching a re-run of an old fight?!!!!!

hasnt started yet

nadss;7122864

http://freeppv.tv/e/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=76

theres nothing there?

Starts @ 10pm

makershaker;7122879

theres nothing there?

there is you need to scroll down to the bottom and click the arrow play button, try again
    freeppv.tv/e/i…=76

Doh! just watched about 6 rounds of an Amir Khan fight on Justin.tv that had Sky box office live in the corner, i thought i was watching tonights fight lol!!!!!

makershaker;7122934

Doh! just watched about 6 rounds of an Amir Khan fight on Justin.tv that … Doh! just watched about 6 rounds of an Amir Khan fight on Justin.tv that had Sky box office live in the corner, i thought i was watching tonights fight lol!!!!!

That's not Amir Khan lol

come on mitchell

magicdamo;7122653

nutjobtv

Cheers!

great win for mitchell, well done kev

what a soldier Mitchell is

Considering Khan got knocked out first round by Prescott and Mitchell just took him to school while taking some shots, surely proves Amir Khan is nothing but hot air, he'll never get anywhere hes got a glass jar.

I'm well excited about this upcoming fight!

Why?

It should be a walk over for Khan the other blokes useless.

fmgod;7123219

Considering Khan got knocked out first round by Prescott and Mitchell … Considering Khan got knocked out first round by Prescott and Mitchell just took him to school while taking some shots, surely proves Amir Khan is nothing but hot air, he'll never get anywhere hes got a glass jar.

it proves that amir fought a lot of guys that were well below his ability, he has bigger and stronger than the guys before prescott, khan learnt bad habits, mainly leaving no guard to his chin, and when punching he would raise his chin. none of the early guys taught amir this basis lesson in boxing. prescott was a risk especially, but he is now at a level where he has to work at little hard and he now has the added bonus of having one of the best coaches in the business

fmgod;7123319

Why?It should be a walk over for Khan the other blokes useless.

whatever you say

the other guy couldn't knock out hardly any one, the only way khan will loose is by knockout and this bloke couldn't punch him out if khan stood still, warren's just trying to get as much £££ out of khan as soon as possible as he knows as soon as he steps up to the top level he won't last as one punch and hes gone.

He's unbeaten as he's fighting absolute no ones.

fmgod;7123398

the other guy couldn't knock out hardly any one, the only way khan will … the other guy couldn't knock out hardly any one, the only way khan will loose is by knockout and this bloke couldn't punch him out if khan stood still, warren's just trying to get as much £££ out of khan as soon as possible as he knows as soon as he steps up to the top level he won't last as one punch and hes gone.He's unbeaten as he's fighting absolute no ones.

he has got 16 ko under his belt

robot1000;7123364

whatever you say

+1

Against no ones and half of them have knocked him down, khan will/should walk this, its lucky Khan has got Roach as without he would be dreadful, his a good boxer and speed and skill good but he can't dodge punches for ever.

LOL Salita had to strip naked to make the weight!!!!

fmgod;7123398

the other guy couldn't knock out hardly any one, the only way khan will … the other guy couldn't knock out hardly any one, the only way khan will loose is by knockout and this bloke couldn't punch him out if khan stood still, warren's just trying to get as much £££ out of khan as soon as possible as he knows as soon as he steps up to the top level he won't last as one punch and hes gone.He's unbeaten as he's fighting absolute no ones.

define top level

ps im not a fan of khan

Salita hasn't got anybody on his card, worth a grain of salt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …200545
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions