Saturday night just got in from lunch, what can I do?

Went out for lunch and cocktails with the girls at 3.30pm, everyone away home just as I've got going. I so don't want to be home right now. What can I do?

57 Comments

Go out again!!:thumbsup:

post some nudie photo's.:oops:
get your rep up:whistling:

Original Poster

shibi din;8161472

Go out again!!:thumbsup:

Thats what I what I so want to do but nobody out...I want to go out!:?

Pass Out?

Original Poster

hibees;8161486

post some nudie photo's.:oops:get your rep up:whistling:

Ignoring your comment anyway dont think Id get repped for that tbh haha

Original Poster

Nitro111;8161500

Pass Out?

So not ready for passing out ready for partying out

Original Poster

I Want A Party

Sort the Match Attax into alphabetical order if they have arrived yet?

Original Poster

superskilly;8161532

Sort the Match Attax into alphabetical order if they have arrived yet?

They arrived today thanks Skilly, I have no child in the house Im gently merry and at home AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!:w00t:

Original Poster

Party At My House Who's Coming????

I hate that feeling... Really wanting to go out and everyone's a party pooper! Get drunk on your own, watch Sex and the City and order a takeaway... Classy

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;8161563

I hate that feeling... Really wanting to go out and everyone's a party … I hate that feeling... Really wanting to go out and everyone's a party pooper! Get drunk on your own, watch Sex and the City and order a takeaway... Classy

i know iknow but tryin to avoid that:oops:

Banned

Have a nice hot bath with candles and a glass of wine.

Then pamper yourself :thumbsup:

trego37;8161608

i know iknow but tryin to avoid that:oops:

hahahahaha P is steaming!!!!! havent we just had the best weather today. We even had a barbeque with our friends today while the kids were all jumping away on the trampoline - had a great time

U get yourself back out NOW!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;8161621

hahahahaha P is steaming!!!!! havent we just had the best weather today. … hahahahaha P is steaming!!!!! havent we just had the best weather today. We even had a barbeque with our friends today while the kids were all jumping away on the trampoline - had a great timeU get yourself back out NOW!!

can i come to yours:?

trego37;8161633

can i come to yours:?

well only in u want to climb into bed with my husband and I :w00t: we are in bed watching Titanic that we sky+ (even though seen it a million times) and am on laptop laughing at you!!!! Ah you could have come this afternoon for some grub and a laugh!

Original Poster

:roll:three some sounds goods compared to this haha

trego37;8161654

:roll:three some sounds goods compared to this haha

:lol: showed that post to 'him' and he says "tell her to jump a taxi" :lol: If I were you and all my friends had gone home but I was still raring to go, I would head down to the pub whether I knew anyone or not - and within a minute you will have got chatting away to folk. It will be really busy just now

This is gonna be one of these fun threads :-D

ohhhh can i bring some popcorn http://i41.tinypic.com/2aj6kna.gif

richp;8161665

ohhhh can i bring some popcorn

ffs, just as well its a king size bed we have :w00t:

Original Poster

:pspit and saw dust pubs round here trying desperately trying to think of something....party at my house anyone

Original Poster

bossyboots;8161672

ffs, just as well its a king size bed we have :w00t:

So do I have a king size but if son and cats join me Im normally stuck at edge:oops:

trego37;8161688

:pspit and saw dust pubs round here trying desperately trying to think of … :pspit and saw dust pubs round here trying desperately trying to think of something....party at my house anyone

log onto that chat roulette and u will be laughing your backside off and wont want to go out!! go have a peek:whistling:

Original Poster

richp;8161665

So you're a vouyer and not a participant? :whistling:

trego37;8161503

Ignoring your comment anyway dont think Id get repped for that tbh haha

post and we'll see

Original Poster

bossyboots;8161700

log onto that chat roulette and u will be laughing your backside off and … log onto that chat roulette and u will be laughing your backside off and wont want to go out!! go have a peek:whistling:

I don't want to be watching i want to be participating in SOMETHING!:-D

trego37;8161688

:pspit and saw dust pubs round here trying desperately trying to think of … :pspit and saw dust pubs round here trying desperately trying to think of something....party at my house anyone

give us a week & i'll be there, me ped dont go that fast http://i42.tinypic.com/51x46f.gif

Original Poster

dataload;8161706

post and we'll see

Yeah right!!!!:roll:

trego37;8161697

So do I have a king size but if son and cats join me Im normally stuck at … So do I have a king size but if son and cats join me Im normally stuck at edge:oops:

Well there are actually 4 on this bed just now - my oh, me, my son and the dog :-D I love nights like that as normally he is working a shift or my son at his friends or his grannies having a sleepover - rare for us all to be together.

Original Poster

richp;8161719

give us a week & i'll be there, me ped dont go that fast

No use to me got somewhere to be NEXT weekend:thinking:

trego37;8161718

I don't want to be watching i want to be participating in SOMETHING!:-D

richp;8161719

give us a week & i'll be there, me ped dont go that fast

:lol::lol:

trego37;8161704

So you're a vouyer and not a participant? :whistling:

depends who's window im looking in http://i40.tinypic.com/2lyqdu.gif

Original Poster

If I could drive I'd be off and not even wrecked, if I was it would be easier cos I could just pass out! You'd think there would be someone available to keep a gorg lady like me company wouldn't you! Maybe I need to hire someone:whistling:

Original Poster

richp;8161740

depends who's window im looking in

I suppose so lol:p

trego37;8161724

Yeah right!!!!:roll:

what i was gonna post some too

Original Poster

dataload;8161778

Ok then you go first!;-)

richp;8161665

dataload;8161778

trego37;8161783

Ok then you go first!;-)

pass the popcorn Rich :-D

Original Poster

Im looking forward to this may even get my jammies on just so I can sit back and relax and see what's coming. Bottle of vino now being opened in anticipation!

trego37;8161783

Ok then you go first!;-)

haha, my plan failed

Original Poster

bossyboots;8161800

pass the popcorn Rich :-D

Never mind the popcorn the southern comfort and wine is being brought out!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona55
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039
    3. What an absolute disgrace2161
    4. Pink Balls24

See more discussions