Saturday Night Takeaway will have no studio audience this Saturday

Posted 17th Mar
Source: The Sun

"SATURDAY Night Takeaway WILL go ahead this weekend - but without a studio audience amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Sun can reveal that for the first time in the show's history viewers will be banned from coming to watch the show after crisis talks today."

Looks like it'll be a very quiet show.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
All these shows without an audience should really change studio. The current studio would be too weird without an audience.
jamie1517/03/2020 20:56

All these shows without an audience should really change studio. The …All these shows without an audience should really change studio. The current studio would be too weird without an audience.

I agree. It'll certainly be very interesting to see what it's like without an audience to say the least
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 17th Mar
Meanwhile there's a bigger audience outside and inside supermarkets.
Celebrity juice too (if they even went ahead with filming)

My friend queued all day, they got the people in and seated.. A while after sent everyone back out
KC_VapeReviews17/03/2020 21:00

Celebrity juice too (if they even went ahead with filming) My friend …Celebrity juice too (if they even went ahead with filming) My friend queued all day, they got the people in and seated.. A while after sent everyone back out

I was just thinking about that show hearing this. Probably the only show I watch on normal TV. I hope it goes ahead still.
jamie1517/03/2020 21:03

I was just thinking about that show hearing this. Probably the only show I …I was just thinking about that show hearing this. Probably the only show I watch on normal TV. I hope it goes ahead still.

Unfortunately i have no idea if it was recorded in the end, all i know is they emptied the audience out hope it does as like you say, not much else on worth watching
KC_VapeReviews17/03/2020 21:05

Unfortunately i have no idea if it was recorded in the end, all i know is …Unfortunately i have no idea if it was recorded in the end, all i know is they emptied the audience out hope it does as like you say, not much else on worth watching

instagram.com/p/B…wnr
40127055.jpgBlanked out name and selfie for obvious reasons
Edited by: "KC_VapeReviews" 17th Mar
jamie1517/03/2020 21:06

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9z5p-eHRo-/?igshid=1vi5axwwm5wnr

Glad to see they did still record.. God i bet it'll be weird though as they strive of the audience
The producers should run to the supermarket and buy some canned laughter, before it's gone.
Ha Ha Ha clap clap clap Ha Ha Ha.
^ Free sample
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants