Saturday night thread!!!!

347 replies
Found 14th Mar 2009
Looks like misc needs one of these.
How is everyone? are you having a drink? i am coz i've been on a strict diet all week and worked hard at the gym and i am celebrating the win today..... loving it :-)

in a loving mood right now lol...... love you all

lynds xxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
343 Comments

Having a glass of red wine ( or 2!) been dieting too, stopped smoking 8 wks ago and put on a stone :((
had a really good day with my 3 boys and looking forward to a relaxing sunday
x

Original Poster

sab_100;4641961

Having a glass of red wine ( or 2!) been dieting too, stopped smoking 8 … Having a glass of red wine ( or 2!) been dieting too, stopped smoking 8 wks ago and put on a stone :((had a really good day with my 3 boys and looking forward to a relaxing sundayx

good for you.... i stopped smoking 3 days ago but have had a drink so have had some :-(
have a good day tomorrow :thumbsup:

as much as I'm not particulary fond of liverpool it was damn good seeing rio and his ilk getting a bit of a doing made my day lol.

I'm off to watch my saturday night fix of dollhouse and the sarah connor chronicles with some pakoras so i'll be back in a few hrs.

Hiya Lynds, thought the same hun just didnt think an op from me would have done it :-D
Pulled a muscle in my neck today so walking round like a right idiot, cant lift my head up

Tis a fine day to be a red

YNWA

Justice for the 96

Original Poster

ants97;4641980

as much as I'm not particulary fond of liverpool it was damn good seeing … as much as I'm not particulary fond of liverpool it was damn good seeing rio and his ilk getting a bit of a doing made my day lol.I'm off to watch my saturday night fix of dollhouse and the sarah connor chronicles with some pakoras so i'll be back in a few hrs.

:-D ok hun.... see you in a bit :thumbsup:

Hello:)

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4641988

Hiya Lynds, thought the same hun just didnt think an op from me would … Hiya Lynds, thought the same hun just didnt think an op from me would have done it :-DPulled a muscle in my neck today so walking round like a right idiot, cant lift my head up

awwww :friends: hope you're ok hun and a thread from you would've been the same as a thread from me xxxx

Original Poster

junkenstein73;4641992

Tis a fine day to be a red :)YNWAJustice for the 96

it soooooo is..... well not red as in man u ;-)

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4642006

Hello:)

hello lil bud.... haven't seen you for a bit.... you ok?

Hey...

W'sup Lynds - looking good there

lyndsbowes;4642022

hello lil bud.... haven't seen you for a bit.... you ok?

Got important school things, thats all

Good week? Good weekend? :whistling:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4642023

Hey...W'sup Lynds - looking good there

:-D i'm good thx hunny :thumbsup:
you ok?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4642035

Got important school things, thats all :)Good week? Good weekend? … Got important school things, thats all :)Good week? Good weekend? :whistling:

oh yeah :thumbsup:
hope you're not working too hard

lyndsbowes;4642049

oh yeah :thumbsup:hope you're not working too hard

as if :whistling:

Im drunk....have been for a few hours

Only went upstairs for a wee and my lad conned me into changing his room round, which consisted of dismantling the bunkbeds because I couldn't swing them round the room!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4642052

as if :whistling:

hehehe

Original Poster

Silentgirl!;4642056

Im drunk....have been for a few hours

why the sad face? tis a good thing i'm sure :thumbsup:

I'm trippin' the light fantastic.....relaxin this weekend and enjoyin it..... :-D

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4642060

Only went upstairs for a wee and my lad conned me into changing his room … Only went upstairs for a wee and my lad conned me into changing his room round, which consisted of dismantling the bunkbeds because I couldn't swing them round the room!

oh dear..... hope he likes it and doesn't ask you to change it back lol

lyndsbowes;4642074

hehehe

you been drinking again?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4642088

I'm trippin' the light fantastic.....relaxin this weekend and enjoyin … I'm trippin' the light fantastic.....relaxin this weekend and enjoyin it..... :-D

hellooooooooo steve, good for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4642100

you been drinking again?

did liverpool win today :whistling:

lyndsbowes;4642115

did liverpool win today :whistling:

i dnot konw, culod you plseae tlel me if tehy did

lyndsbowes;4642109

hellooooooooo steve, good for you :thumbsup:

Hellooooooooooooooo Lynds.....did u do much today?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4642125

i dnot konw, culod you plseae tlel me if tehy did

:? have you been drinking :whistling: i hope not lol
yeah we beat some scummy team 4-1..... mega happy :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4642132

Hellooooooooooooooo Lynds.....did u do much today?

nah not really..... watched the match and everything after that is a blur :lol:
have you done much today hunny?

lyndsbowes;4642089

oh dear..... hope he likes it and doesn't ask you to change it back lol

He can ****** off! Im not walking round like quasimodo for a laugh. Told him the next time the bunks come down is when he's gone and I turn the room into a walk-in-wardrobe :-D

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4642167

He can ****** off! Im not walking round like quasimodo for a laugh. Told … He can ****** off! Im not walking round like quasimodo for a laugh. Told him the next time the bunks come down is when he's gone and I turn the room into a walk-in-wardrobe :-D

looooooooool good for you

lyndsbowes;4642165

nah not really..... watched the match and everything after that is a blur … nah not really..... watched the match and everything after that is a blur :lol:have you done much today hunny?

10am - Got up

10am - 12pm : Depressed at having to get up and make breakfast....

12pm - 1pm : Further depressed at having to then make lunch...

1pm - 1.30pm : Stuffed so couldnt move. Stuck some Russian Movie on.

1.30pm - 1.32pm : Had a good rattle. :w00t:

1.33pm - 6pm : Wrote and printed out numerous cancellation letters to my credit card companies as their interest rate is as much use to me as breasts on a bull. Lickied and Stickied ready to post. Feel happier.

6pm - now : Playing COD4, eyes now turning to dust.

Current frame of mind : depressed coz I missed dinner :-(

Other than the above I've had a good relaxing day :-D

lyndsbowes;4642082

why the sad face? tis a good thing i'm sure :thumbsup:

Im on me own! lol

michelleleemoo;4642167

He can ****** off! Im not walking round like quasimodo for a laugh. Told … He can ****** off! Im not walking round like quasimodo for a laugh. Told him the next time the bunks come down is when he's gone and I turn the room into a walk-in-wardrobe :-D

A couple weeks before I moved out of my Mums she came in my room measuring up for a new dining table! :giggle:

Silentgirl!;4642229

Im on me own! lol

Party at yours it is then

DAMNOME;4642246

Come on over!!!! ;-)

StevenA2000
http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/kp207a/ht/cheerup/0a_900_it_will_be_ok_cheer_up.gif

DAMNOME;4642246

+1

Silentgirl!;4642243

A couple weeks before I moved out of my Mums she came in my room … A couple weeks before I moved out of my Mums she came in my room measuring up for a new dining table! :giggle:

http://www.sofetchdesigns.com/glitters/cat/omg-oh-my-god-glitter-graphics/oh-my-god-glitter-3.gif

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4642219

10am - Got up10am - 12pm : Depressed at having to get up and make … 10am - Got up10am - 12pm : Depressed at having to get up and make breakfast....12pm - 1pm : Further depressed at having to then make lunch...1pm - 1.30pm : Stuffed so couldnt move. Stuck some Russian Movie on.1.30pm - 1.32pm : Had a good rattle. :w00t:1.33pm - 6pm : Wrote and printed out numerous cancellation letters to my credit card companies as their interest rate is as much use to me as breasts on a bull. Lickied and Stickied ready to post. Feel happier.6pm - now : Playing COD4, eyes now turning to dust.Current frame of mind : depressed coz I missed dinner :-(Other than the above I've had a good relaxing day :-D

loooooool you do make me laugh..... wanna share a chinese

michelleleemoo;4641988

Pulled a muscle in my neck today so walking round like a right idiot, … Pulled a muscle in my neck today so walking round like a right idiot, cant lift my head up

would that be dickies muscle :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1822
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769659
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614677
    4. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)73571

See more discussions