Groups

Saturday special delivery

Does anyone no why a package sent via special delivery to be delivered on saturday (was charged extra) why its still being tracked '' to be delivered on monday ''

5 Comments

Royal Mail don't guarantee Saturday Delivery so it will track for monday.

Don't know...Is there a cut-off point for sending a package for Saturday delivery (regardless if you've paid the extra couple of ££)?

Syzable;2556780

Royal Mail don't guarantee Saturday Delivery so it will track for monday.

Evening Sy...I think you can pay an extra £2 (ish) for guaranteed Saturday delivery with SD now :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;2556787

Evening Sy...I think you can pay an extra £2 (ish) for guaranteed … Evening Sy...I think you can pay an extra £2 (ish) for guaranteed Saturday delivery with SD now :thumbsup:

Hi mate. Sorted.......didn't know that. :thumbsup:

Royal Fail's website doesnt take account for saturday delivery. If you've paid for saturday delivery and it doesnt arrive on sat then u get a refund. If you've bought normal special delivery on a fri then it most likely will arrive on sat but if it doesnt then you cant get a refund.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions