Saucepan pot set

Edited by:"athunder"Found 7th Oct 2017
Could anyone recommend a good quality set(3) of stainless steel saucepans for <£40?

I bought a set of Morphy Richards from Amazon, but they are rubbish and 1 lid broke while rinsing so they are going back. Most of the reviews were good but also a fair number complaining of the lids being poor quality.

Not sure what other brands are good besides Tefal but their stainless ones are quite a lot more ££

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I've just placed an order for these Tefal Debenhams
Be quick before they go out of stock and us free click and collect to save money.

I’ve always found the stainless steel pans to stick after not much use. Tefal or Circulon are the way to go
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 8th Oct 2017

Original Poster

Toptrumpet22 h, 20 m ago

I've just placed an order for these Tefal DebenhamsBe quick before they go …I've just placed an order for these Tefal DebenhamsBe quick before they go out of stock and us free click and collect to save money.

thanks, unfortunatly those are non stick not stainless steel and I'm under strict instructions from the wife that she wants stainless steel pots

Stellar are brilliant. I've had a set for fifteen years plus, and nothing has ever stuck (and I'm a rubbish cook). Easy to clean. If you can get them at a bargain price, go for it, or think about investing. Honestly, they're great.
Post a comment
@
    Text