Saudi Arabia Charges Iran With ‘Act of War,’ Raising Threat of Military Clash

Found 7th Nov 2017
A serious escalation in the Middle East

Saudi Arabia charged Monday that a missile fired at its capital from Yemen over the weekend was an “act of war” by Iran, in the sharpest escalation in nearly three decades of mounting hostility between the two regional rivals.

“Hezbollah is declaring war on Saudi Arabia with the Iranian weapons and missiles they are launching from Yemen.”

In the last few days the Lebanese PM has resigned making the announcement from Riyadh citing Iranian influence in Lebanon Syria and Iraq as being problematical

and the Palestinian leader Abbas made a surprise visit to Saudi Arabia
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Did the missile exist?
Nothing more than Shia v Sunni.

Let them battle it out.
OllieSt1 h, 6 m ago

Iran building permanent military base in Syria - claim

u ok hun?
One by one, every country that is a threat to Israel gets targeted, destroyed or neutered in some way.
Iran is the only remaining current threat.
Eventually I expect Saudi and Turkey to be targeted once they've outlived their usefulness to the US and lose any protection currently afforded them.
Original Poster
Destard12 m ago

One by one, every country that is a threat to Israel gets targeted, …One by one, every country that is a threat to Israel gets targeted, destroyed or neutered in some way.Iran is the only remaining current threat.Eventually I expect Saudi and Turkey to be targeted once they've outlived their usefulness to the US and lose any protection currently afforded them.

That's an interesting notion.

What countries have been targeted, destroyed or neutered that are/were a threat to Israel?

In your opinion if Iran is the 'only remaining current threat', what should happen?
OllieSt28 m ago

That's an interesting notion. What countries have been targeted, destroyed …That's an interesting notion. What countries have been targeted, destroyed or neutered that are/were a threat to Israel?

Every country that is a threat to Israel.
Original Poster
Destard59 m ago

Every country that is a threat to Israel.

But you still find it beyond you to make mention of any nation.

Is Afghanistan one that's on your mind?

How about Iraq? Other than 39 ancient Scud missiles fired at Israel during the 1st Gulf war which drew zero response so one can realistically deduce that Israel felt there was no threat there.

Perhaps I'm missing a nation that you may choose to mention, but I somehow doubt you will choose to.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants