Groups

Saudi Arabia Sim

Hi, Has anyone recently returned form Saudi Arabia?

I am looking to go there the next couple of weeks, can anyone recommend a sim/mobile network to use while I am there?

Better still anyone know if i can get hold of one before i leave the UK?

8 Comments

try your travel agent where you booked your tickets....If you want to wait till you get there then there will be many people on the street selling them.

Original Poster

sufchenko

try your travel agent where you booked your tickets....If you want to … try your travel agent where you booked your tickets....If you want to wait till you get there then there will be many people on the street selling them.

thanks, my travel agent doesn't have any, i will probably have to get one when i get there, i just wanted to see if anyone had a recommendation.

Sagor

thanks, my travel agent doesn't have any, i will probably have to get one … thanks, my travel agent doesn't have any, i will probably have to get one when i get there, i just wanted to see if anyone had a recommendation.

My local travel agent does it

Original Poster

has_152

My local travel agent does it

i'll have to see if there are any other agents near me that do em.

It is cheaper for you to buy it out there, when you land, you will most likely see posters from all the Mobile companies, just look out for the most popular one and go with them.

Original Poster

Rayhul

It is cheaper for you to buy it out there, when you land, you will most … It is cheaper for you to buy it out there, when you land, you will most likely see posters from all the Mobile companies, just look out for the most popular one and go with them.

how do i know which is the most popular one mate?

Sagor

how do i know which is the most popular one mate?

Whenever I've gone abroad, I go with the one who has the most posters...I know its not the best way but it has always worked for me.

Original Poster

Rayhul

Whenever I've gone abroad, I go with the one who has the most posters...I … Whenever I've gone abroad, I go with the one who has the most posters...I know its not the best way but it has always worked for me.

ok bud will try that.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Buy back on Euros to £££12
    2. Digital ps4 games33
    3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
    4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions