Groups

Save £12 per year by cancelling Sky Talk Voicemail and at this time of goodwill to all men, donate it to a charity instead.

Sky are now charging £1 per month for their 1571 Voicemail feature (previously free until Dec '14 for Sky Talk customers).

Although this may not strictly be a deal. Sky Talk customers with an answerfone who have not already cancelled this or just didn't read the letter from Sky. You can save £12 per year by visiting sky.com/voi…ail OR calling 03332 020 906

£12 is not a huge saving in a year, HOWEVER as this is the season of goodwill why not take the £12 saving and donate to the Salvation Army at salvationarmy.org.uk/ple…eal

That way, a huge corporation that probably does not really need an extra £12 each year will be effectively donating to help a British child, older person, or homeless person over Christmas. (Check out the link to see where the money goes).

By the way, I am not affiliated to the Salvation Army so feel free to donate or just keep the saving if you are feeling the pinch yourself. But I think they, (The Sally Army), do a great job at this time of the year helping those people that really need it.

Happy Christmas everybody!

4 Comments

Pure greed on the part of Sky...

Original Poster

Inactive

Pure greed on the part of Sky...

Agreed (no pun intended (_;)) .. I think most of the telecoms providers are squeezing the fixed line market as people use their mobiles more and/or just use their landline for broadband access.

Commenting to remind myself to check out that URL and save myself some moolah, seen it before but forgot about it. Ta!

Original Poster

DragonChris

Commenting to remind myself to check out that URL and save myself some … Commenting to remind myself to check out that URL and save myself some moolah, seen it before but forgot about it. Ta!

No problem... one of those things that's easy to overlook. Not a huge saving, but why give large corporations money when it could be put to better use.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302004
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25107
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions