Save 20%-50% On ALL Your Veggie/Fruit purchases- ANY STORE!

LocalFound 22nd Feb
This only works on fruits/veggies which are sold at a fixed price per Unit/bag.

There is usually weight for each item/bag you purchase per fixed price, as it's a Fruit/veggie it really doesn't works like that, as each individual piece really grows to different size/weight so you can easily take advantage of this by choosing the largest pieces/heaviest bags ,the savings can be massive on mostly everything!

Here are some examples I remember from my past week purchases,

*Aldi Red/white cabbages , on package it says 800g - in reality you can pick out some which are like 1.4-1.6kg
*Aldi 2x peppers, says 200g , in reality they were 420g
*Tesco Broccoli , says 350g , in reality I bought packs where they had 550-600g inside..
*Tesco Apples, says 800g, in reality the packs were 1.1-1.2kg
*Lidl pineapples, says 800g in reality I got some that were 1.3-1.4kg
*Aldi sweetpotatoes at 56p each , I have got some that have been over 1kg each, the regular price is usually £1/kg

*Aldi bananas 13p a piece, you can sometimes pick out some massive ones which are easily 300g each,hence per kg price is way cheaper than buying per kg.

The list could go on,but you see the point..The prices are based on those weights which are written on the packaging & and the farmers get paid based on those as well.

Have a look at what you are actually buying not only the packaging, get better at estimating the weight of items and you can save tons of $ this way.
Dead simple,yet I rarely ever see anyone doing this..
Community Updates
MiscGroceries
Top comments
More top tips

33312891-QNFIk.jpg
33312891-8ZLNk.jpg
7 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Thanks for sharing @Tom_Reys Moved to misc as it's a tip type post.
Original Poster
Syzable1 m ago

Thanks for sharing @Tom_Reys Moved to misc as it's a tip type post.

Yet no1 will actually see it...I know you don't get any kickbacks/referrals from this so this really isn't a ''deal'' for this website
shame...
Sloth/Mod
Tom_Reys1 m ago

Yet no1 will actually see it...I know you don't get any …Yet no1 will actually see it...I know you don't get any kickbacks/referrals from this so this really isn't a ''deal'' for this website ;)shame...

I could list thousands of non ref posts in deals so it's nothing to do with that It's because it's a tip and doesn't belong to a specific merchant at a specific price for a set thing. It will vary wherever you go and is luck of the draw.
Tom_Reys57 m ago

Yet no1 will actually see it...

I did.

I also don't see this is a "Deal"; just common sense.
fanpages3 h, 43 m ago

I did.I also don't see this is a "Deal"; just common sense.

is this looking for larger (bagged) veg or fruit - cracked me up that this is a tip.
More top tips

33312891-QNFIk.jpg
33312891-8ZLNk.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants