Groups

Save Christmas, or at least the telly?

Anyone in Glasgow got a spare Virgin tivo box I can get my hands on tonight.

Typically outs has gone on the fritz at 3 o'clock on Christmas Eve!

7 Comments

Does it have to be Tivo?, can you not use the tv's freeview?

Original Poster

Aerial is no longer plumbed in, although I will double check. The problem is I would like to record stuff as I am unlikely to get to sit down and watch it.

andrewnclark

Aerial is no longer plumbed in, although I will double check. The problem … Aerial is no longer plumbed in, although I will double check. The problem is I would like to record stuff as I am unlikely to get to sit down and watch it.

X) First world problems eh?

Original Poster

Indeed it is a first world problem, annoyingly it is the second box failure in 7 days...

andrewnclark

Indeed it is a first world problem, annoyingly it is the second box … Indeed it is a first world problem, annoyingly it is the second box failure in 7 days...

Probably no consolation to yourself but i have noticed my Tivo is a little slow when pressing the catch-up menu.

Banned

http://www.bankers-anonymous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/monopoly.jpg
    Edited by: "Musician" 24th Dec 2014

For future reference, just instal XBMC on your PC and stream some telly via the "Genesis " app, Google is your friend at how to instal it, but you should be up and running within half an hour, and streaming in HD if you have a decent connection speed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…12
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120

See more discussions