Groups
    EXPIRED

SAVE HOPPY!

savehoppy.com

seems most people want poor hoppy to die-we have to save him!

25 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.savehoppy.com[/url]

http://www.savehoppy.com/hoppydie.png

Now that is sick if their generally going to kill it at a cast of a vote.

That really is sick.

save hoppy

Not impressed. Why?

Original Poster

I think its a joke-I hope it is anyways-read about this site in todays metro-lets all vote for hoppy to live anyway and tip the balance-we can surely do it!!

sick idiots

save hoppy

d-j mitch;4071224

Not impressed. Why?

Cluffy321;4071237

:whistling:

lmao, i think your all losers for getting so worked up, there not going to eat him and even if they do so what?
    i would eat him if they cooked him, my brothers girlfriend was going to cook their rabbit because nobody wanted it anymore but it got eaten by a fox so imo they werent quick enough, thw whiley fox got in first.

Banned

Opps.

Die hoppy die.

save hoppy

Hoppy should live to hop another day.

Cluffy321;4071264

lmao, i think your all losers for getting so worked up, there not going … lmao, i think your all losers for getting so worked up, there not going to eat him and even if they do so what?i would eat him if they cooked him, my brothers girlfriend was going to cook their rabbit because nobody wanted it anymore but it got eaten by a fox so imo they werent quick enough, thw whiley fox got in first.

That's not the point, I would probably eat him myself, It's just the morale of it.

It's not right to vote for the fate of a life for fun.

Banned

kill kill kill kill

i voted 'live' btw

yeah it's clearly all bull****

shauneco;4071305

That's not the point, I would probably eat him myself, It's just the … That's not the point, I would probably eat him myself, It's just the morale of it.It's not right to vote for the fate of a life for fun.

social experiment is my guess

http://www.savehoppy.com/hoppylive.png

darren9030;4071338

yeah it's clearly all bull****

indeed, vote count hasn't moved :whistling:

i have a terrapin, went on google videos looking for some advice, theres loads of people feeding live goldfish to them and putting small fish in for big fish to eat whole, there was also a man throws a ground squrril into a lake and a big bass eats it alive. pretty harsh stuff.

what about when mice are fed to snakes?
    same premis?

a lot of them are doing it for a laugh, you can hear them in the background laughing on.

save hoppy

spikeyjacko;4071521

rabbit vibrator[/COLOR]">

rabbit vibrator?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions