Save hours from your week - TRY for few days!

Found 23rd Jul
What I might say next might make you click off and not give it a try, but I promise how shocked you might be if you just give this a few days trial.

Delete Facebook App, Delete Youtube.. (or app you seem to spend most time on apart from HOTUKDEALS) :P

I promise you give it a few days you won't know what your missing, I visit my computer to look at Facebook and if I need youtube I use chrome, doing this way stops binge watching drastically.

why stop?
For most who work 9-5 and get home knackered there is nothing wrong with spending 'Your time' doing whatever you want, playing games, surfing.

however you'd be surprised at how much you won't miss it.

Has anyone else given this a go?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything like that. Don't see the point. How come i don't have more time?
I came off of Facebook & Instagram about 2 months ago as I felt I was just checking it needlessly. I missed it for a couple of days but I don't miss it at all anymore.
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

Not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything like that. Don't see …Not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything like that. Don't see the point. How come i don't have more time?

I expect living up to your namesake takes time and practice.
Creatishh23rd Jul

start using it for a few weeks then stop, then it work

I've seen too many people sitting on their phones obsessed with Facebook and the like. I don't care what everyone has had for their tea and it's none of their business what I had. How if I had to give up this site it might be a different matter
30 Comments
I came off of Facebook & Instagram about 2 months ago as I felt I was just checking it needlessly. I missed it for a couple of days but I don't miss it at all anymore.
Did this for the whole of January. Might be time to do it again.
All social media can be the devil incarnate( if you let it).
Don't do any of that anyway mate xbox not been turned on for months it is the most glorious summer ffs.
Not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything like that. Don't see the point. How come i don't have more time?

Not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything like that. Don't see …Not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or anything like that. Don't see the point. How come i don't have more time?

Oneday771 m ago

Nah, perfected that years ago.
psychobitchfromhell1 m ago

Nah, perfected that years ago.

True masters never stop practicing.
Oneday7711 m ago

True masters never stop practicing.

To some it just comes naturally. Ask my child.
psychobitchfromhell23 m ago

You can't miss what you've never had though

I must admit to watching youtube though .. that's about it!
Creatishh23rd Jul

I've seen too many people sitting on their phones obsessed with Facebook and the like. I don't care what everyone has had for their tea and it's none of their business what I had. How if I had to give up this site it might be a different matter

I've seen too many people sitting on their phones obsessed with Facebook …I've seen too many people sitting on their phones obsessed with Facebook and the like. I don't care what everyone has had for their tea and it's none of their business what I had. How if I had to give up this site it might be a different matter

Yes I do spend most my time on HotUKDeals and it is hypocritical making these however I'm not saying give up anything just a few things can mean alot
Creatishh23rd Jul

Yes I do spend most my time on HotUKDeals and it is hypocritical making …Yes I do spend most my time on HotUKDeals and it is hypocritical making these however I'm not saying give up anything just a few things can mean alot

I'm female. I can multitask. I can browse this site and watch telly at the same time
lol this post is the kind of crap that people ironically/moronically post on facebook
HUKD is the app I use the most, but deleting this but I can't delete that! Nothing else I use that much, maybe Twitter occasionally and rarely Facebook/YouTube
Edited by: "jamie015" 23rd Jul
arcangel11120 m ago

You can't miss what you've never had though I must admit to watching …You can't miss what you've never had though I must admit to watching youtube though .. that's about it!

Youtube is definitly more % educational purposed, however I find just using chrome prevents alot of binge watching
brilly10 m ago

lol this post is the kind of crap that people ironically/moronically post …lol this post is the kind of crap that people ironically/moronically post on facebook

Posting this could make people see it and think yanno I will try this and could drastically add something more productive to their lives, lot more useful then 5% off a amazon alexa... how is this crap brilly?
psychobitchfromhell24 m ago

I've seen too many people sitting on their phones obsessed with Facebook …I've seen too many people sitting on their phones obsessed with Facebook and the like. I don't care what everyone has had for their tea and it's none of their business what I had. How if I had to give up this site it might be a different matter

34466959-g7aLQ.jpg
Creatishh23rd Jul

Posting this could make people see it and think yanno I will try this and …Posting this could make people see it and think yanno I will try this and could drastically add something more productive to their lives, lot more useful then 5% off a amazon alexa... how is this crap brilly?

please copy and paste this and share on your page we can make a difference crap
brilly1 m ago

please copy and paste this and share on your page we can make a difference …please copy and paste this and share on your page we can make a difference crap

You seem like a very negative old man.

Nobody asked you to click on here, just because you don't find it helpful or interesting
Creatishh23rd Jul

You seem like a very negative old man.Nobody asked you to click on here, …You seem like a very negative old man.Nobody asked you to click on here, just because you don't find it helpful or interesting

stop posting crap = time saved
i'm sorry that you actually needed this to be said to realise
Creatishh23rd Jul

You seem like a very negative old man.Nobody asked you to click on here, …You seem like a very negative old man.Nobody asked you to click on here, just because you don't find it helpful or interesting

He is old. They call me old but he's much older than me and seems to escape the flak.
deeky3 m ago

He is old. They call me old but he's much older than me and seems to …He is old. They call me old but he's much older than me and seems to escape the flak.

respect your elders son
Don't believe everything you read on the interbubble wheelie

just saying
brilly1 h, 5 m ago

stop posting crap = time savedi'm sorry that you actually needed this to …stop posting crap = time savedi'm sorry that you actually needed this to be said to realise

Hardly use Facebook and only use you tube for instructional videos or funny dash cam videos when needed. I think your telling the wrong people! Lol
Don't worry OP soon be crimbo
Absolutely worth doing. I also deleted email from my phone. I check emails when I am at my PC now.
clicked on this thinking I could save time but I am not on those social apps although my kids are and it drives me mad! I do get distracted clicking on links through this site and start reading about Khloe K & co even though I can't stand them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions