IS INSTEAD OF SAYING THERE ARE ONLY THAT MANY GOING
    TYPE IN (SAY FOR INSTANCE) 6 ADULTS & 3 KIDS IT WORKS OUT TO BE CHEAPER
    ON THE 1(S) IVE LOOKED AT IT WORKS
    SAVED BOUT £40/50
    BETTER THAN NOTHING

8 Comments

mod

Moved to Misc as this is more of a tip off than an actual deal

I put 2 adults, 1 young kid and 2 older kids = cheapest £860 for july 2010, I then added an extra adult to make six people and run the results again for the same dates and same park the cheapest came out at £620. Really good saving. Still too expensive for us though x

Centre Parks = Rip off. Dirty, Cold and Damp

diamondnine;6729428

Centre Parks = Rip off. Dirty, Cold and Damp

I doubt you have enough experience of Center Parcs to comment, when you spell BOTH words wrong!

thanks for tip.
    i love CP

Tried a few different dates, swapping between 4 adults 1 child and 5 adults 1 child and didnt seem to make a difference

I tried sherwood and whinfell, oh and I was looking at executive accomodation.

If you really want to save money, goto Center Parcs abroad! This was said on Watchdog....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6736467

Tried a few different dates, swapping between 4 adults 1 child and 5 … Tried a few different dates, swapping between 4 adults 1 child and 5 adults 1 child and didnt seem to make a differenceI tried sherwood and whinfell, oh and I was looking at executive accomodation.

try 4 adults & 3/4 kids its worked for me
    if not then could be something to do with the time your going
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions