Groups

Save money at Curry's?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a tablet from Curry's around £300 mark, is there any way to bring the cost down? Quidco is only 1%, any other offers around i'm missing?

Thanks

10 Comments

Sorry, but I can't find any voucher codes.
    What is it exactly you want to buy?, perhaps a fellow Hukker can find a better price for you elsewhere.

Do you get work perks? My company get about 5% off at currys.

Best way is to buy vouchers from people. Not sure what the going rate is, but I suspect if you're lucky enough to get someone selling a £300 voucher, you could pobably buy it for around £270.

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

Sorry, but I can't find any voucher codes.What is it exactly you want to … Sorry, but I can't find any voucher codes.What is it exactly you want to buy?, perhaps a fellow Hukker can find a better price for you elsewhere.

It's the Asus Zenpad Z500m

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Original Poster

DarrylJohn

Best way is to buy vouchers from people. Not sure what the going rate is, … Best way is to buy vouchers from people. Not sure what the going rate is, but I suspect if you're lucky enough to get someone selling a £300 voucher, you could pobably buy it for around £270.

That's a good idea, i'll have a look out

Original Poster

JUSTANOTHERSTAR

Do you get work perks? My company get about 5% off at currys.

Afraid not, I am a student but couldn't see any offer for them

Can't find anything cheaper, however found this on the deals section which might be of use to you Asus Zenpad
    Couple of the comments might help you save £20?

ie. Just picked one of these up. The sales assistant gave us an extra £20 off if we signed up to the monthly support. This is free for the first month and we can cancel at anytime. Means the final price was £239.99!
    Just picked it up from currys, they threw in a norton antivirus voucher worth £20 for free
    After update it's now android 6.0

Is currys the best/cheapest place to get it from?

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

ie. Just picked one of these up. The sales assistant gave us an extra … ie. Just picked one of these up. The sales assistant gave us an extra £20 off if we signed up to the monthly support. This is free for the first month and we can cancel at anytime. Means the final price was £239.99! Just picked it up from currys, they threw in a norton antivirus voucher worth £20 for freeAfter update it's now android 6.0

Thanks, might go in and try my luck

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions