Save Money on 0870 numbers (Sky / Many Insurance companies)

19 replies
Found 15th Aug 2008
Mods I am not sure what cat this should go in but please feel free to "move"

I came across this site recently, it`s basically a site Lists alternative geographic numbers instead of 0870 numbers for well known companies.

I often call sky and have already saved £££`s hope you can too.

check it out if you are interested. (as mentioned on MSE)

18 Comments

where are the numbers then ill vote hot or cold

Original Poster

leeds_united_afc;2755977

where are the numbers then ill vote hot or cold

Under the section "search alternative number" = choose the company ie "SKY" and it lists alternatives

Great site, been using this for a long time. Heat added.

Nice hot for me

already use and is advocated by MSE too!
but heat added for effort

VERY old news

Original Poster

ijhawkins;2756022

already use and is advocated by MSE too!but heat added for effort

thanks so far guys, I was not aware of the MSE info so adding to the subject. :oops:

I dont supposed you just noticed that I had posted the link in the alternative number for sky post lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…mbe

Might just be meeee and my imagination

Original Poster

alfie73;2756068

I dont supposed you just noticed that I had posted the link in the … I dont supposed you just noticed that I had posted the link in the alternative number for sky post lolhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/229132/anyone-got-a-working-non-0870-numbeMight just be meeee and my imagination

Very sarcastic !. The answer is NO I did not see it, if I did would it be worth re posting ?

I use this site to promote and to be promoted for offers, as a grown adult the stealing of posts for glory is not what im on here for.

barginhunter2008;2756124

Very sarcastic !. The answer is NO I did not see it, if I did would it be … Very sarcastic !. The answer is NO I did not see it, if I did would it be worth re posting ?I use this site to promote and to be promoted for offers, as a grown adult the stealing of posts for glory is not what im on here for.

Not sarcastic, just stating a fact. Now if you didnt see Sky thread then thats fine no need to spit your dummy out

Original Poster

alfie73;2756149

Not sarcastic, just stating a fact. Now if you didnt see Sky thread then … Not sarcastic, just stating a fact. Now if you didnt see Sky thread then thats fine no need to spit your dummy out

it`s not a fact, I was defending a false remark, anyway well done for posting Im pleased that another thread could be saving money too. :thumbsup:

why is it expired and why cold???? Those vote cold are crazy and useless.Very good site,I have been using for such a long time and saved a lot.

this is not a deal!! it's a web site that helps you save money

and this site has been around for bloody ages,

should i create a thread for:

[url]www.moneysavingexpert.com[/url]

or

supermarketspecialoffers.com/

Banned

chillking;2756354

why is it expired and why cold???? Those vote cold are crazy and … why is it expired and why cold???? Those vote cold are crazy and useless.Very good site,I have been using for such a long time and saved a lot.

Haven't voted, but would guess its because its a very well known site and this isn't a deal. (It should be in Misc - though its been in there hundreds of times!

we shouldnt knock barginhunter2008 for finding this! yes it probley has been around for yeons but so have some of the deals that get posted if you do a search for such a bargain you will probley be trolling around for years to find it......................
The best deals are normaly posted more than once so us stupid ones can find them.............
(:

ChrisUK;2756030

VERY old news

Exactly you don't get out much bargainhunter!. I have been using this for years. Good site always check any 0870 or 0845 number before you dial. Remember you can add your finds for alternative numbers to the site! BTW how can this have expired!!!!!!!!!

Well I for one didn't know about it so even if you only help one person then its been worth doing. Thanks!

Original Poster

guv;2756474

Haven't voted, but would guess its because its a very well known site and … Haven't voted, but would guess its because its a very well known site and this isn't a deal. (It should be in Misc - though its been in there hundreds of times!

What I think people forget is that altough many of you have been and aware of these wonderful saving sites there are 100`s of people (like me until recently) that would have benifited from this.

Re the correct place I did request the mods to move to the correct place as posting is still very new, however thank you for not voting cold as your ratio would have brought this into the minus.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?24
    2. Android TV box help?23
    3. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22
    4. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11

See more discussions