Groups

Save Sherwood Forest from the S̶h̶e̶r̶i̶f̶ Frackers

30 Comments

Done and shared!

Original Poster

karene28

Done and shared!

Well done internet points for you

Aren't they just taking over from where the coal mining stopped? The whole area is surrounded by coal mines!

Original Poster

minimadtrix

Aren't they just taking over from where the coal mining stopped? The … Aren't they just taking over from where the coal mining stopped? The whole area is surrounded by coal mines!

(_;) at least coal mining employed people
    with automated trucks coming soon....
    surely we are better than this ?

Signed x

Cool I've got at least 17 cards kicking about, thanks for that I'll take em to M&S

Original Poster

Error440

Cool I've got at least 17 cards kicking about, thanks for that I'll take … Cool I've got at least 17 cards kicking about, thanks for that I'll take em to M&S

A lot of stuff on googly saying it has expired but the link says 2016.....

thewongwing101

(_;) at least coal mining employed people with automated trucks coming … (_;) at least coal mining employed people with automated trucks coming soon....surely we are better than this ?

So are you campaigning for workers rights or saving the Forest?

Original Poster

minimadtrix

So are you campaigning for workers rights or saving the Forest?

Yes(and more)

Evening Wongy

Blooming good post! Nice one, cheers.

Original Poster

Ninbox4

Evening Wongy :)Blooming good post! Nice one, cheers.

Evening hopefully it was a 'happy' tree first

treefic post

Original Poster

shabbird

treefic post

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/daduntsh.gif
    X)

Will this card do?

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/10-happy-birthda-tree-killer-funny-card.jpg

X)

On a serious not, I don't really know much about fracking, haven't really looked into it tbh. Perhaps you can educate me Wongy.

Original Poster

Aiden1512

Will this card do? X)On a serious not, I don't really know much about … Will this card do? X)On a serious not, I don't really know much about fracking, haven't really looked into it tbh. Perhaps you can educate me Wongy.

Well you did ask X)
    The plan is to drill down beneath your house(without your permission)
    set off explosives to 'create' oil/gas extract that then transport it on lots of lorries past what remains of your house
    approximately
    Edited by: "Wongy110" 7th Jan

Original Poster

Aiden1512

Will this card do? X)On a serious not, I don't really know much about … Will this card do? X)On a serious not, I don't really know much about fracking, haven't really looked into it tbh. Perhaps you can educate me Wongy.

I went out the other day on my bike Aiden
    apart from nearly doing a 'Phil' on the ice
    I had to contend with half a dozen lorries on a very 'country' road
    At the time I thought WTF are the 'gravel lorries' doing this way
    turns out someone is making a underground garage (_;)

Pfft !! who needs trees anyway... cheap gas for the win

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

Pfft !! who needs trees anyway... cheap gas for the win

Hug a tree DE
    http://australianperfumejunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/treehuggerfilms.gif

Edited by: "Wongy110" 7th Jan

thewongwing101

Well you did ask X)The plan is to drill down beneath your house(without … Well you did ask X)The plan is to drill down beneath your house(without your permission)set off explosives to 'create' oil/gas extract that then transport it on lots of lorries past what remains of your houseapproximately

I also assumed that they use pressurized water with a few chemicals to force the gas and possible oil back up the pipeline and in some places (including america) fracking has destroyed/contaminated the water table

Maybe you could confirm?

thewongwing101

I went out the other day on my bike Aidenapart from nearly doing a 'Phil' … I went out the other day on my bike Aidenapart from nearly doing a 'Phil' on the iceI had to contend with half a dozen lorries on a very 'country' road At the time I thought WTF are the 'gravel lorries' doing this wayturns out someone is making a underground garage (_;)

Love the phrase "Doing a Phil"

Original Poster

philphil61

I also assumed that they use pressurized water with a few chemicals to … I also assumed that they use pressurized water with a few chemicals to force the gas and possible oil back up the pipeline and in some places (including america) fracking has destroyed/contaminated the water tableMaybe you could confirm?

Yes maybe me or FP could

philphil61

Love the phrase "Doing a Phil"

me as well #second time lucky

thewongwing101

Well you did ask X)The plan is to drill down beneath your house(without … Well you did ask X)The plan is to drill down beneath your house(without your permission)set off explosives to 'create' oil/gas extract that then transport it on lots of lorries past what remains of your houseapproximately

This doesn't sound good. oO

Original Poster

Aiden1512

This doesn't sound good. oO

Worse things happen at sea
    [img]freemusicarchive.org/fil…jpg?width=290&height=290[/img]
    X) it just came up sailor promise X)

thewongwing101

Worse things happen at sea … Worse things happen at sea [img]https://freemusicarchive.org/file/images/albums/Vulnavia_Vanity_-_Worse_Things_Happen_at_Sea_-_2010120661753806.jpg?width=290&height=290[/img]X) it just came up sailor promise X)

Wth X)

Original Poster

Aiden1512

Wth :|X)

Bad wongy wont happen again

been there lsst 2 years on hol ..

it will bring are bills down and boost the economy. there only trees plenty more do i say dig up
    Edited by: "ashmac" 8th Jan

Original Poster

ashmac

been there lsst 2 years on hol ..it will bring ate bills down snd boost … been there lsst 2 years on hol ..it will bring ate bills down snd boost the economy. there onky trees plenty more do i say dig up

Nost shorily termimfification nolilly diigy uppyify

ashmac

been there lsst 2 years on hol ..it will bring ate bills down snd boost … been there lsst 2 years on hol ..it will bring ate bills down snd boost the economy. there onky trees plenty more do i say dig up

ashmac

Google translate isn't helping

minimadtrix

Aren't they just taking over from where the coal mining stopped? The … Aren't they just taking over from where the coal mining stopped? The whole area is surrounded by coal mines!

Correct nobody complained about the mines, so lets get on with it , (I'm local to major oak)

Original Poster

Up to 241k
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions