Groups

Save the Mouse - the meaning of my posts!

Hi
    You may have all thought i was going slightly mad - reguarding my picture thread - and also if it was possible to post cheese!

Well here is the reason

For years i have called my missus either "little mouse" or "the mouse"

this is because her favourite foods all tend to contain cheese!

well...she has had a bad week at work and to make things worse one of her friends is getting married soon - and my missus and a few other members of staff have decided to help her by going on a bit of a diet - so in work they are eating frut and veg etc- and some really odd home made soup - which isnt liked by the mouse!

so to help her i am going to send her a food parcel - from a anonymous company/charity called "save the mouse"

im currently in the process of composing the letter then i will post the food parcel for tomorrow!

Lets all save the mouse!

ps if you wish to help design a logo or look at the ones that have been done so far please look here!
    hotukdeals.com/for…179

2 Comments

Original Poster

thanks to all people who have contributed

you making my missus happy - which makes me happier!

:friends: Aaaww...My dad used to call me mouse too. I have a little mouse charm on my charm bracelet that he bought for me. Your post has made me feel sentimental.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764332
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831429
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay411

See more discussions