Save the pennies TSB

Posted 15th Sep
Not a deal but info I wasnt aware of so thought I would share. You can elect to have your transactions rounded up and the difference is transferred to your nominated account (yours or friends, family, kids etc)

Great idea for kids savings.
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
TSB copied this feature from Monzo, which is a much better bank.
Starling offer this too, beats using TSB.
I don't understand what your saying.
termite15/09/2019 11:51

TSB copied this feature from Monzo, which is a much better bank.

Lloyd’s bank offered before Monzo was even a bank

Misslovely15/09/2019 13:59

I don't understand what your saying.

It’s called “Save the change” and was part of Lloyd’s banking group before the split of brands. You basically pay for things as normal by debit card, and provided your account is in credit (not in an overdraft) the transaction would round up to the nearest pound. The part that was rounded up just gets transferred to an instant access savings account.
Not news I'm afraid - many banks are doing this .
JohnnyRoller15/09/2019 14:13

Lloyd’s bank offered before Monzo was even a bank It’s called “Save t …Lloyd’s bank offered before Monzo was even a bank It’s called “Save the change” and was part of Lloyd’s banking group before the split of brands. You basically pay for things as normal by debit card, and provided your account is in credit (not in an overdraft) the transaction would round up to the nearest pound. The part that was rounded up just gets transferred to an instant access savings account.

hahahahahahahahaha
Had no idea about this, genuinely going to use it! Cheers Yorkie, hope all's going well!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants