Expired

Save with Temporary National Trust membership

Found 3rd Jun
From my experience during last school holiday, I understand that if you get yourself a membership, use it during holiday season for entries, parking etc and cancel membership after the holiday season, you’ll save alot. Monthly cost averages to 8 pounds which will be covered by just 2 parkings in places like Lake District. Ex: parking for 2 hrs is £4.50 at aira force falls.

2949126.jpg
nationaltrust.org.uk/joi…-us
Community Updates
Top comments
Your title is misleading and in fact incorrect. There is no such thing as temporary membership, what you are actually describing is the act of signing up for a 12 month membership and agreeing to pay monthly by DD, and then defaulting on this agreement before the years membership has been paid for. Not sure this is in the spirit of this site ....?
4 Comments
Your title is misleading and in fact incorrect. There is no such thing as temporary membership, what you are actually describing is the act of signing up for a 12 month membership and agreeing to pay monthly by DD, and then defaulting on this agreement before the years membership has been paid for. Not sure this is in the spirit of this site ....?
deleted1084088Original Poster
Thank you for the feedback. Hoped it would help..
Just though I'd add that I scan my wine on the self checkout as a single onion. Hope it helps someone.
MIDURIX11 h, 52 m ago

Just though I'd add that I scan my wine on the self checkout as a single …Just though I'd add that I scan my wine on the self checkout as a single onion. Hope it helps someone.

When youl meet a prospective future (ex-)Mrs Onion she may welcome the information.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants