Groups

saveonmakeup.co.uk

Has anyone used these before???
    I placed an order more than 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for it to be delivered!
    Tried ringing them and just get an answering machine!
    Any one else had any problems?

6 Comments

hmmmmmmmm sounds fishy!

website looks a bit shifty too. did u see if it was also a secured site when you paid!? i.e the top bar said HTTPS
    instead of just HTTP?

I've used them a few times, they do take a while to deliver, sometimes up to 28 days.

Can you not email them with your concern?

Original Poster

KazzyD;5154694

I've used them a few times, they do take a while to deliver, sometimes up … I've used them a few times, they do take a while to deliver, sometimes up to 28 days.Can you not email them with your concern?

Have emailed them but with no reply as yet.........
    If other people have waited a long time too.....then im not too worried about it at the moment.

I've used them, would recommend

nlambert

Has anyone used these before???I placed an order more than 2 weeks … Has anyone used these before???I placed an order more than 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for it to be delivered!Tried ringing them and just get an answering machine!Any one else had any problems?

[quote=nlambert]
    Has anyone used these before???
    I placed an order more than 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for it to be delivered!
    Tried ringing them and just get an answering machine!
    Any one else had any problems?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards711
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509
      3. Feels weird!920
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563820

See more discussions