Groups

Saverstore Returns

i just bought a monitor from saverstore and its obviously been used(really dirty). Im really not happy and want to return it.
    Can some one point me in the right direction of there returns section on the website.

13 Comments

Original Poster

bump:whistling:

ryancs

i just bought a monitor from saverstore and its obviously been … i just bought a monitor from saverstore and its obviously been used(really dirty). Im really not happy and want to return it. Can some one point me in the right direction ...

Put it in one of these, aim at saverstore, then release it :giggle:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/ShamblesX/Replica_catapult.jpg

:w00t: sorry I'm useless aren't I :w00t:

Original Poster

Shambles

Put it in one of these, aim at saverstore, then release it :giggle: … Put it in one of these, aim at saverstore, then release it :giggle: :w00t: sorry I'm useless aren't I :w00t:

i really feel like doing that at the moment:w00t:

ryancs

Can some one point me in the right direction of there returns section on … Can some one point me in the right direction of there returns section on the website.

"Please log onto our website, and choose "My Account". Once you have done this choose the Returns from the drop down menu and then choose the option request a returns authorisation number.

This will allow us to process this for you.

If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Services Team via our online Feedback Form."

Taken from; Home Page > Information > FAQs-Frequently Asked Questions

Original Poster

jerry

"Please log onto our website, and choose "My Account". Once you have done … "Please log onto our website, and choose "My Account". Once you have done this choose the Returns from the drop down menu and then choose the option request a returns authorisation number. This will allow us to process this for you.If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Services Team via our online Feedback Form."Taken from; Home Page > Information > FAQs-Frequently Asked Questions

i bought it via google checkout so i dont have an account with them...

Ring them?

Original Poster

t0mm

Ring them?

Don't worry problem solved i tried to log in using my gmail addy then clicked forgot password. It was a really long number? Must be the default pass google checkout uses when buying from a site. Thanks for all youur help:thumbsup:

Quick Send The Pass We Can Haxx Lots Of Pplz Accts.

Lmao!

Original Poster

t0mm

Quick Send The Pass We Can Haxx Lots Of Pplz Accts.Lmao!

Yeahs lets do it we can split the profits 60/40:giggle:

Heck, i'd split them 70/30! :giggle:

Quickest way to cancel/ return an order is by calling 0871 855 3009. Follow-up with a reminder online..

Original Poster

t0mm

Heck, i'd split them 70/30! :giggle:

Ive started shopping 50 of each....each:thumbsup:
    http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7362/76674011kh1.png

Original Poster

edi

Quickest way to cancel/ return an order is by calling 0871 855 3009. … Quickest way to cancel/ return an order is by calling 0871 855 3009. Follow-up with a reminder online..

Thanks just gave them a ring and there going to call back:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO34

See more discussions