Saville "Work Strengths" Assessment - has anyone done one before please

Found 22nd Jan 2016
Hi Guys -

I have recently applied for a new job and its been a pretty vigorous process, initially I had to submit my application, following this I was invited to complete 2 SHL tests online (one was a verbal reasoning and one was a numerical reasoning), i'm presuming I have passed this stage as today i have received a further email inviting me to complete a Saville "Work Strengths" Assessments.

The email contains very little info other than saying the title of the assessment is "work strengths", it will take 20 mins and must be completed by midnight on Sunday.

Has anyone ever completed one of these assessments, as I genuinely have no idea at all what the theme is, what kinds of questions they will ask, or most importantly in what manner they will be wanting the questions to be answered.

Any help would be great guys.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Original Poster
Yea thanks - ive found this site and just had a read over it.

I wondered if others have previously completed one of these assessments - i think basically its a case of various statements and you then have to select, strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree - i believe the idea is to try and build up a profile of you.

Therefore based on that maybe its not a fact based assessment, just have to try and be honest and hope my profile fits what they are looking for in the candidate.

Edited by: "nick1981" 22nd Jan 2016
That's exactly it. They're work related situations that assess how you deal with issues. Just be honest and work through it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants