Saving Tip - Always pay on Dropshipper in Dollars, Gearbest, Banggood, Alibaba

Posted 7th Nov
Most of these sites prefer the US dollar and the exchange rate through Fintect banks like Monzo, Starling get a better rate then paying in pound!

For example I just went to check out and in £ it was £29.96, I changed to dollars and once paid it came out £29.42 - only 0.60p but every penny counts and if its £100 that could be like £2.00

Also use combination of Topcashback and Honey for little extra too!
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
Check eBay and look through different sellers since Amazon isn't the best prices

Use Fakespot for basically a lot of Amazon, check price history (watch out for fake sales)
Norseg07/11/2019 22:38

Check eBay and look through different sellers since Amazon isn't the best …Check eBay and look through different sellers since Amazon isn't the best prices Use Fakespot for basically a lot of Amazon, check price history (watch out for fake sales)

To note also check eBay over gearbeast banggood because of all the price trickery these sites do you can oftenavoid having to wait for the next 'sale'
Gumbon07/11/2019 23:02

To note also check eBay over gearbeast banggood because of all the price …To note also check eBay over gearbeast banggood because of all the price trickery these sites do you can oftenavoid having to wait for the next 'sale'

Yh on eBay and Amazon there is a lot of Chinese products what are Rebranded
Like I was buying some dig hair clippers last week so many fakes that I'm pretty sure the only legit ones was Wahl
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants