Groups

saw 6?

is it the last one?

Im sure i heard last year that they were only releasing six of them?

12 Comments

unlikely, they should of stopped at 4, 5 was a bit silly, 6 will be worse

They say that every year to get people to watch it

They should have give up after number 1...

Original Poster

well iv seen them all so far and just wanted to see what happens in the end really, thats why im hoping it is the last one...

Theres 7 altogether apparently!

i've heard that there are 7 in total, will also be watching 6 as seen all the rest.

juiceblaster;6573660

i've heard that there are 7 in total, will also be watching 6 as seen all … i've heard that there are 7 in total, will also be watching 6 as seen all the rest.

I think they're trying to reach the number of the beast 666.

And do you know what its about to get even worse:

Here's a real shocker from the horror world - Twisted Pictures, the makers of the Saw films, are taking over responsibility for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

Variety reports that the standing per-film negotiation deal had fallen apart between rights holders Bob Kuhn and Kim Henkel (who wrote the original 1974 film with Tobe Hooper) and Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes production company.

Producers Andrew Form and Brad Fuller had pumped out two films already, but now it's all change.

Yes, anyone who thought that the Dunes team did a bad job with the remake or prequel and should have the franchise ripped from their sweaty hands and given to someone else can now get happy. Unless you hate the Saw films, that is.

I've not watched the 5th one yet... I'm too scqueemish... torturing people doens't do it for me... no doubt the other half will make me watch both 5th and 6th ones soon lol

there will be more than 7, dont forget saw returns and saw begins lol, good for lots of blood and guts but not my cup of tea.

lomaxm01;6574296

there will be more than 7, dont forget saw returns and saw begins lol, … there will be more than 7, dont forget saw returns and saw begins lol, good for lots of blood and guts but not my cup of tea.

They will prob be a Saw prequel as well lol

It will be 7 in the current Jigsaw arc - I mean he has been dead for what the last 3 films now? You can pretty much guarantee a Saw movie of some kind every Halloween until they stop making money and as they don't use big star actors and shoot ghetto low tech they are cash cows.

I though 5 was a return to form after an awful 4th. Good dumb fun. I would rank them in order 1, 2, 5, 3, 4.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31150
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917262
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846194
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288

See more discussions