EXPIRED

Saw a kids 10" or 12" bike on here the other day for a great price - can't find it now....

I have put my profile to show expired offers but it never does, very strange!

8 Comments

hello, i posted one about an hour ago if that helps it is a roary 10" one from boots online £24.47 - great price for a first bike!!! title was BOOTS ONLINE ROARY 10" BIKE - i hope this helps you!!!

Original Poster

juliesbargains;5850466

hello, i posted one about an hour ago if that helps it is a roary 10" one … hello, i posted one about an hour ago if that helps it is a roary 10" one from boots online £24.47 - great price for a first bike!!! title was BOOTS ONLINE ROARY 10" BIKE - i hope this helps you!!!

Thanks.

I think the one I saw was iggle piggle?

Can't find it now though.:oops:

it probably was - i remember seeing one on here too but i had quick look using iggle piggle and night garden bike/bicycle but couldnt find anything also!!!

argos also reduced them but not showing now online - will look elsewhere and get back to you - they must be in stock somewhere at a good price!!!

boots have it in stock for £34 and so do amazon for £28 everywhere else is dearer and i havent heard of them!!! if i see one cheaper in stock will let you know!!

there was a hot wheels bike for £17 on here the other day. that was with tesco direct. it was a 12".

Original Poster

Thanks to all for all your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Pond Pump11
    2. Thinking of getting the Fire HD 844
    3. seller asked for IMEI66
    4. Xbox Live Gold Membership44

See more discussions