Found 15th Feb 2010
what a movie!

1. Misc
  2. BBC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. BBC
20 Comments

got it on bluey havent watched it yet though, most people seem to say its awesome though

Got to be one best things about BBC, they play the movies with any breaks in them.

Wonder how many people have avoided watching the film because you have to read subtitles

Banned

just watched this again in parts

jaguar paw:)

anthonyt;7843700

Got to be one best things about BBC, they play the movies with any breaks … Got to be one best things about BBC, they play the movies with any breaks in them.Wonder how many people have avoided watching the film because you have to read subtitles

i normally have subtitles up on english films haha not really sure why i do it lol been doing it for years

maybe it helps me remember the script better

I was too busy watching reign over me and click.
Talented mr. ripley is on check that out!

numptyj;7843716

i normally have subtitles up on english films haha not really sure why i … i normally have subtitles up on english films haha not really sure why i do it lol been doing it for yearsmaybe it helps me remember the script better

Same!

Original Poster

anthonyt;7843700

Got to be one best things about BBC, they play the movies with any breaks … Got to be one best things about BBC, they play the movies with any breaks in them.Wonder how many people have avoided watching the film because you have to read subtitles

Yep , defo worth watching though people!

Banned

Thought it was great first time, then saw it in blu-ray and its amazing, was it on HD too ?

Great movie, one of my favourites

Biggest bunch of rubbish i've ever seen!!!

JOKE

Banned

its hawe-somes watched it about 5 times by now. hardly ever watch a film more than once/twice

hmmmm sounds like i might have to watch this soon lol only paid 4.99 brand new for it on bluey seems a good deal

Met-Cast;7843761

Biggest bunch of rubbish i've ever seen!!!JOKE

Aw! I was thinking maybe a bit intense after all there's always Robin Hood Men in Tights - but then you go and spoil my opinion of you ;-)

wombat6025;7843834

Aw! I was thinking maybe a bit intense after all there's always Robin … Aw! I was thinking maybe a bit intense after all there's always Robin Hood Men in Tights - but then you go and spoil my opinion of you ;-)

huh :?

Met-Cast;7843858

huh :?

I thought you had seen the movie and judged it appropriately if a bit harshly - but then you wrote "JOKE"

It's not the "biggest bunch of rubbish I've ever seen" by quite a long shot - but not the greatest either...

wombat6025;7843866

It's not the "biggest bunch of rubbish I've ever seen" by quite a long … It's not the "biggest bunch of rubbish I've ever seen" by quite a long shot - but not the greatest either...

I haven't even seen the film yet! :thumbsup:

Mega movie for sure.
No Hollywood Cantacts of Hooray Henry Lahdeedahs.

Bobef90;7843876

Mega movie for sure.No Hollywood Cantacts of Hooray Henry Lahdeedahs.

Yeah - although I don't like the movie - I did like some of the casting choices and the decision to go with subs.

Original Poster

btw , its on iplayer !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…813
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2333
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247600
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70563

See more discussions