Groups

Saw that new Fast And Furious film today!

Was brilliant it's the best one out of them all. I got a Advanced Free ticket off here so about 4 of us went hehe, Went to the Odeon at Kingston anyone else go at 6:30pm? What you think of the film?

In my opinion

The Fast and the Furious - Was brilliant, Great all time fav for me!
    2 Fast 2 Furous (Not a true sequel) Liked it purely for the cars, Story was stupid but was a fair aleternative ending from the 1st one. Worth watching but not great in terms of the story)
    The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift (Was a good film loved the scene of Tokyo a good film if you love drifting and Import Tuning Cars,
    Fast and Furious (4) - Purely beats them all and basically ties up all the moments from the 1st Film. Back to the good old action of import cars. muscle cars and drifting all together in one film. Alot of stunts and great directing, Definately one too see in the cinema and one to buy for Blu Ray. Might go see it again with my other mates next week very recommended!

18 Comments

i've just watched the first one on itv+2 and been watching dmx stuff on youtube :thumbsup:

Banned

wow, good news, although the other two were brilliant too were they not.

H_K;4849415

wow, good news, although the other two were brilliant too were they not.

there are 3 others

Yeh i'm looking forward to some good old powerful cars.

Ad

Banned

stratomaster;4849423

there are 3 others

hmm...bang goes my theory of relatively good film knowledge...

Banned

don't worry number 3 was awful so you aint missed much

fast and the furious - great film, i loved it, one of my all time faves.
    2fast 2furious - had its moments but not as good as the first.
    the fast and the furious:tokyo drift - had its fun moments but not a patch on the original.
    fast and furious - not yet seen it but cant wait, hoping its a return to form....

tbh i thought the only really good one was the first
    the new one appeals to me because it looks very similar (same actors, same storyline etc)
    2 fast 2 furious was ok, but thought tokyo drift was a bit poor

Will be going to see it on friday. Can't wait:-D

just watched it on ITV2
    thought it was a bit poo really

Original Poster

In my opinion

The Fast and the Furious - Was brilliant, Great all time fav for me!
    2 Fast 2 Furous (Not a true sequel) Liked it purely for the cars, Story was stupid but was a fair aleternative ending from the 1st one. Worth watching but not great in terms of the story)
    The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift (Was a good film loved the scene of Tokyo a good film if you love drifting and Import Tuning Cars,
    Fast and Furious (4) - Purely beats them all and basically ties up all the moments from the 1st Film. Back to the good old action of import cars. muscle cars and drifting all together in one film. Alot of stunts and great directing, Definately one too see in the cinema and one to buy for Blu Ray. Might go see it again with my other mates next week very recommended!

lfc_engravedonheart;4849402

i've just watched the first one on itv+2 and been watching dmx stuff on … i've just watched the first one on itv+2 and been watching dmx stuff on youtube :thumbsup:

He's the guy out of exit wounds, with steven seagal isn't he?

lfc_engravedonheart;4849402

i've just watched the first one on itv+2 and been watching dmx stuff on … i've just watched the first one on itv+2 and been watching dmx stuff on youtube :thumbsup:

X gon' give it to ya,
    He gon' give it to ya,
    X gon' give it to ya,
    He gon' give it to ya,

(he won't give it to you though)

The JFK;4849915

X gon' give it to ya,He gon' give it to ya,X gon' give it to ya,He gon' … X gon' give it to ya,He gon' give it to ya,X gon' give it to ya,He gon' give it to ya,(he won't give it to you though)

hahahaha nearly repped you for the lyrics you posted then .

he would deffo give it to me but would i want it more off him than you would off him :?

lfc_engravedonheart;4849993

he would deffo give it to me but would i want it more off him than you … he would deffo give it to me but would i want it more off him than you would off him :?

I like your style:thumbsup:

tigerallstars;4850050

I like your style:thumbsup:

thx hunny xx

i saw it on itv2 as well last night.. vin diesel looked HOT when he wasnt stupidly huge!

Great movie
    4 thumbs

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921

See more discussions