Saxo_Appeal has met a really nice girl !! Woop Woop

52 replies
Found 18th Nov 2008
Well some of you know a while back my ex cheated on me after 5 years.... and yes as this was a great community spirit i shared the misfortune lol .
i recieved lots of advice and comments about what to do.....

and now few months later,,,,,,drum roll.........

Im seeing a really nice girl, she works in a bank and she also runs Ann Summer Partys (how lucky a guy am i lol) anyway, were just in the first stage of the "relationship" but id thot id tell all my friends on here

things are looking good !!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
52 Comments

aww thats lovely news well done you hope it goes well :-D

Good luck mate, looking for an invite to your next party!

Banned

aw good on you, hope it goes well, and dont rush in to thinks to much

starsparkle2311;3496687

ah, bless, good for you!

i love your avatars star they always make me smile :giggle: you got it bad aint ya :w00t:

fantastic news.. we all have times in our life where we need a shoulder.. glad you come thro and saw the light at the end of the very dark tunnel.

lovely news - now the best place for a sparkly ring is.....

nicki3668;3496692

aww thats lovely news well done you hope it goes well :-D

hi babes.. haven't seen ya for ages. xx

KERMITZBITZ;3496710

hi babes.. haven't seen ya for ages. xx

hello gorgeous :w00t: how are you ? xxx

Original Poster

thanks folks :thumbsup:
i am really happy, we met today for lunch and had a pizza baugette ! not the most romantic of meals but she did have to go back to work after an hour lol :-D

nicki3668;3496725

hello gorgeous :w00t: how are you ? xxx

real good thanks.. hows babes now is she better?

oops.. sorry saxo.. i feel like i've hijacked your thread :oops:

saxo_appeal;3496732

thanks folks :thumbsup: i am really happy, we met today for lunch and had … thanks folks :thumbsup: i am really happy, we met today for lunch and had a pizza baugette ! not the most romantic of meals but she did have to go back to work after an hour lol :-D

hope it was bought from Greggs :thumbsup:

spill the beans.. how did you meet?>?> catch her eye??

saxo_appeal;3496732

thanks folks :thumbsup: i am really happy, we met today for lunch and had … thanks folks :thumbsup: i am really happy, we met today for lunch and had a pizza baugette ! not the most romantic of meals but she did have to go back to work after an hour lol

aww well good for you ... great to hear some happy news :-D

KERMITZBITZ;3496735

real good thanks.. hows babes now is she better? oops.. sorry saxo.. i … real good thanks.. hows babes now is she better? oops.. sorry saxo.. i feel like i've hijacked your thread

he wont mind its a budding romance after all lol

im ok thanks .. went to hospital this morning and got to go for an ultra sound scan tomoz so they can decide on my op .... but im fine :-D happier for seein you xxx

Good luck,it's nice to be luvvd up for the festive season!:)

nicki3668;3496764

aww well good for you ... great to hear some happy news :-D he wont mind … aww well good for you ... great to hear some happy news :-D he wont mind its a budding romance after all lol im ok thanks .. went to hospital this morning and got to go for an ultra sound scan tomoz so they can decide on my op .... but im fine :-D happier for seein you xxx

I'm good with the bedside manner hon.. grapes, flowers, bedbath?

Excellent news Saxo! Really pleased for ya :thumbsup: Going out with a Ann Summers rep...nice! :w00t: What bank does she work for?

Aww, nice to hear some good news for a change - really hope things work out for u x
PS. I think I recognise you saxo - where u from?

mikebike;3496785

Good luck,it's nice to be luvvd up for the festive season!:)

Doesn't that go against the HUKD ethos of saving money though?? Saxo will have to buy A PRESSIE.. OMG.. Saxo.. what you gonna get her?

KERMITZBITZ;3496787

I'm good with the bedside manner hon.. grapes, flowers, bedbath?

id rather have a cuddle :oops:

aww saxo i bet you have that wonderful butterfly feeling :-D

really pleased for you ..... & does this mean you can get cheap undies now?

nicki3668;3496825

id rather have a cuddle :oops:aww saxo i bet you have that wonderful … id rather have a cuddle :oops:aww saxo i bet you have that wonderful butterfly feeling :-D

do you know what hon.. a cuddle is better than many a pharmacist drug out there.. theres many a time i'd love a cuddle rather than the full on naughtiness and i class myself as a hot blooded male. :thumbsup:

KERMITZBITZ;3496876

do you know what hon.. a cuddle is better than many a pharmacist drug out … do you know what hon.. a cuddle is better than many a pharmacist drug out there.. theres many a time i'd love a cuddle rather than the full on naughtiness and i class myself as a hot blooded male. :thumbsup:

awww i could do with cuddles at the moment xxx :friends: i miss not having someone to snuggle up to xx

im so chuffed for saxo .. if a lil jealous :oops: lol

nicki3668;3496891

awww i could do with cuddles at the moment xxx :friends: i miss not … awww i could do with cuddles at the moment xxx :friends: i miss not having someone to snuggle up to xxim so chuffed for saxo .. if a lil jealous :oops: lol

oh god.. yea.. i'm deffo jealous hon.. wheres he gone tho.. i want him to spill the beans on where they met.. how he caught her eye etc unless he was doing doughnuts in his saxo outside her work.. that does impress the girls. :whistling:

Fantastic news Saxo! Really pleased for you.:thumbsup:

KERMITZBITZ;3496914

oh god.. yea.. i'm deffo jealous hon.. wheres he gone tho.. i want him to … oh god.. yea.. i'm deffo jealous hon.. wheres he gone tho.. i want him to spill the beans on where they met.. how he caught her eye etc unless he was doing doughnuts in his saxo outside her work.. that does impress the girls. :whistling:

i dunno im waiting in susspenders here for the goss :?

will check back soon gotta go see to my lamb hotpot :-D smeellllss yummmmmyy xxxx

Well done mate. As they say good things come to thoughs who wait.:thumbsup:

Big hello to nicki and KERMIT.:)

nicki3668;3496948

i dunno im waiting in susspenders here for the goss :?will check back … i dunno im waiting in susspenders here for the goss :?will check back soon gotta go see to my lamb hotpot :-D smeellllss yummmmmyy xxxx

haha.. love to see you in suspenders.. phwoaaaaaaaaarrrr :thumbsup:
SNAP... i got a lamb casserole on the go in the slow cooker right now as we type.. its one of the things i love about winter.. the warming food.. yummy

well done xx fingers crossed for you xx

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3497004

Well done mate. As they say good things come to thoughs who … Well done mate. As they say good things come to thoughs who wait.:thumbsup:Big hello to nicki and KERMIT.:)

hey Gavin... how the devil are ya?? have we had any updates... seeing as we are officially Uncles on HUKD

loupomm;3497024

well done xx fingers crossed for you xx

and lou's here as well... it's like a family reunion... lol

Hi honey xx

KERMITZBITZ;3497034

hey Gavin... how the devil are ya?? have we had any updates... seeing as … hey Gavin... how the devil are ya?? have we had any updates... seeing as we are officially Uncles on HUKD

Yes good thanks its been nice and sunny here and booked a holiday so happy times, well apart from the bank balance, but no point saving it so time to spend!

Dont thinks so since the pictures, unless I missed something.

Still chatting up the ladies I see!:thumbsup:

ahhhh :friends: good for you hun xx :thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3497073

Yes good thanks its been nice and sunny here and booked a holiday so … Yes good thanks its been nice and sunny here and booked a holiday so happy times, well apart from the bank balance, but no point saving it so time to spend!Dont thinks so since the pictures, unless I missed something.Still chatting up the ladies I see!:thumbsup:

hahaha.. what me, chatting up ladies .. no never.. :whistling:

where you off to then? are you going away for crimbo?

Good news Saxo - hope it all goes well for you both xx

Good on ya

good for you mate

yay to u x

Original Poster

Thanks again to everyone, and to answer some questions lol

Thanks again to everyone,

KERMITZBITZ;3496745

hope it was bought from Greggs :thumbsup:

Course it was...lol it was like a pizza but on half a bagueutte...it was great !!!
KERMITZBITZ;3496763

spill the beans.. how did you meet?>?> catch her eye??

Met her thru a mate, he introduced me to her and we took it from there ! im well chuffed lol
birdyboyuk;3496797

What bank does she work for?

Id rather not mention that lol not just now...never know who might be reading this! Lol
hannah19790;3496801

- where u from?

Errrrr Scotland..somewhere ! hehe
snowtiger;3496833

& does this mean you can get cheap undies now?

Errrrr i don’t think id like to wear thongs !! lol
KERMITZBITZ;3496914

unless he was doing doughnuts in his saxo outside her work.. that does … unless he was doing doughnuts in his saxo outside her work.. that does impress the girls. :whistling:

Hahahahaha

KERMITZBITZ;3497052

and lou's here as well... it's like a family reunion... lol Hi honey xx

hey you xx hope your ok :-D

Nice one, sounds good :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23