Saxo_appeals 5th HUKD Pumpkin Comp Heads Up !!

Hey everyone,
this is just a quick reminder for the upcoming Halloween HUKD annual pumpkin carving competition. Last year we had some amazing entry's and I'm sure this year will be no different! Were now in the 5th year running and there will be some fun prizes to send out to the winners, so please everyone enter

I shall be posting up the main thread on the 23rd October which gives you plenty of time, so please start thinking and get all your kids involved for yet another successful pumpkin competition.

Stay tuned folks

Saxo_appeal

23 Comments

Original Poster

Last years Pumpkin Competition

Last years thread and entries ^^^
Edited by: "saxo_appeal" 12th Oct 2010

cool

supermod

Wow its been a year already ? Last Years thread was fab - great entries and it was a really fun thread so thanks for organising again saxo, look forward to looking at the members pic's again. Now off to find my Halloween avatar

Excellent......hope to get my entry in again then. Thanx Saxo x

Well done again for posting it up its always funny but you watch out for the cheats.

Nice.I might just enter this.I did an Ooogie Boogie one last year.If i'd known about this i would have entered it.

Cool, will definitely enter this year

Original Poster

I can't believe it's been a year already also

Time has certainly flown by

SuperEd

ooo will be entering again

I'm going to enter again

SuperEd

jellybaby22

I might enter... but then probably not..my pumpkin is always awful...

do it - its fun

May enter too - though no one likes pumpkin in my house so no idea what to do with the insides lol

Original Poster

We don't like pumpkin either, we just carve out the insides and give it to the other halts mum

kaks26

May enter too - though no one likes pumpkin in my house so no idea what … May enter too - though no one likes pumpkin in my house so no idea what to do with the insides lol

watch it Kaks is a pro, I've seen her cakes

saxo_appeal

We don't like pumpkin either, we just carve out the insides and give it … We don't like pumpkin either, we just carve out the insides and give it to the other halts mum

Liar, we bin it is the truth lol
Edited by: "crazyblondechick" 12th Oct 2010

Banned

Sainsbury's Halloween pumpkin £1.50

Sainsbury's Halloween pumpkin carver kit 99p

Original Poster

I thought last year we gave your mum the insides lol

Ho hum

richp

watch it Kaks is a pro, I've seen her cakes

Definitely no comparison here - never carved a pumpkin in my life! It was turnip when I was little and my dad had to do it as it was solid. The candle inside was cut down to size (no tealights in my day lol) and all you could smell was burning turnip, ah those were the days X)

Original Poster

I'll be posting the thread up around the 23rd

Just been practising

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu147/notts6501/001-1.jpg

Very good, I'm impressed. Better get my A*** into gear lol

Original Poster

That looks good notts

Original Poster

2 days to go
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions