Groups

Say hello to Luna

Say hi to Luna my Eurasier pup

29 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.imgur.com/t14RiQA.jpg

Hi pup.

https://www.kaartje2go.nl/kaarten/giraffekaart-hi-there/img/giraffekaart-hi-there.jpg

Hello Luna

Banned

Oh so cute !

He's got his eyes on your sofa - it'll be shredded by morning

Looks tasty. What do you recommend as a side?

DarkEnergy2012

Wongy won't like you using his pic.

Original Poster

rogparki

He's got his eyes on your sofa - it'll be shredded by morning

Lol I wouldn't be surprised nah in all fairness she is full of energy but hasn't showed signs of being destructive yet

Mallow2

Lol I wouldn't be surprised nah in all fairness she is full of energy … Lol I wouldn't be surprised nah in all fairness she is full of energy but hasn't showed signs of being destructive yet

Ah he's a she In that case she'll take the house ,the car and your CD collection -wont stop at the sofa oO

Original Poster

rogparki

Ah he's a she In that case she'll take the house ,the car and your CD … Ah he's a she In that case she'll take the house ,the car and your CD collection -wont stop at the sofa oO

Lmao

Lovely breed (expensive tho!), my mums got one. Looked exactly like yours did as a pup.

Original Poster

Chidda

Lovely breed (expensive tho!), my mums got one. Looked exactly like yours … Lovely breed (expensive tho!), my mums got one. Looked exactly like yours did as a pup.

How old is he/she now? I bet he/she is lovely

Awwwwww. Soooooo cute!

Aww hi Luna and mallow
    I think Luna is going to be getting hugged a lot looking that fluffy and cute X)

Aww you named your puppy after me, how sweet lol ;-)

Banned

Cute I love Dogs

You stole my dogs name.

Original Poster

shauneco

You stole my dogs name.

Lol sorry

Mallow2

Lol sorry

No need to apologise :D, Lovely dog, Cute and fluffy.

bazzamone

Cute I love Dogs

Needs must.

Oh my she is absolutely completely and utterly gorgeous!! Lovely name too Op.

Gorgeous! I would love a dog but my cats wouldn't agree

Im back just so I can look at her again lol. She is so adorable, I want to cuddle her to death.

Wow wow gnrrr gnrrf wow wow narl woof woof......

Awwwwwwww what a gorgeous puppy! Absolutely adorable!

A word of warning, we bought one of these but had to return it to the breeder when instead of barking it started singing, "Sometimes" and "A little respect".:(

Aw, she's beautiful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions