Groups

Say No to 0870

Can someone else please check unable to get onto this today dont know if its me or if its down
    thank you

21 Comments

ok for me too

just tested it here at work it worked fine... :-D

[url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url] getting a connection timed out on my end guessing servers might be very busy or partly down

Original Poster

tried them all still cant get on - thank you all for trying I am going to try and rep but unsure wont allow me to do it here have to find a way

octobergirl;2396051

tried them all still cant get on - thank you all for trying I am going to … tried them all still cant get on - thank you all for trying I am going to try and rep but unsure wont allow me to do it here have to find a way

I can get on ok so ..............
    what No. are you trying to find ? I will find it for you if you like ?

Original Poster

thank you i have been trying to find the 08457 345 345 0800 nuber its for barclays telephone banking
    I would be most grateful if you could find for me and also let me know why it wont let me give rep
    and by the way - thanks again for my avatar and yes I have got used to 'the change' - I really like it:thumbsup: you are very kind snowtiger

Original Poster

I would ring the 0845 no but have done so for many years and they always keep me waiting and even a local call can be expensive when you are on for 10 - 15 minutes and they have taken enough money off me so I like to ring the 0800 number now since I found the say no site

working for me

0800 435872

KDH001;2396117

0800 435872

Beat me to it !

Original Poster

KDH001;2396117

0800 435872

wow - thanks - done and phoned - i will keep this number now:thumbsup:

Original Poster

snowtiger;2396127

Beat me to it !

thank you but please let me know how to rep from a threat like this or do I have to look for thread that you have started

octobergirl;2396080

thank you i have been trying to find the 08457 345 345 0800 nuber its for … thank you i have been trying to find the 08457 345 345 0800 nuber its for barclays telephone bankingI would be most grateful if you could find for me and also let me know why it wont let me give repand by the way - thanks again for my avatar and yes I have got used to 'the change' - I really like it:thumbsup: you are very kind snowtiger

I'm really glad you like you new avatar, I love tigger too (fav' w. the Pooh by far) as for the rep system, I think you can only give out so many 'reps' in a 24 hour period ( think this is 10 or 12 times ? .. not 100% sure tho' ) & it will only let you rep the same person every now & then as far as i I know ? !!

Good luck with your 0800 No. (someone was quicker than me ! )

octobergirl;2396152

thank you but please let me know how to rep from a threat like this or do … thank you but please let me know how to rep from a threat like this or do I have to look for thread that you have started

To rep from a post in a thread all you do is click on the scales to the left of the persons avatar, a box will open where you can write your comment & if you want them to know who it's from type your username (otherwise it will be anon') then click add to reputation button .. that's it done!

Original Poster

I havent given rep to anyone today!

Snowtiger what has happened to your avvy? Everyone seems to have changed their avvy today and I am not recognising anyone. Now I will have to stop being lazy and read who people are rather t han relying on their pic.

octobergirl;2396269

I havent given rep to anyone today!

..............that's strange then ... if the above doesn't work I really don't know what else to suggest ? You could always contact admin (link is at the bottom of the page) & tell them some of your features are not working & you are unable to give rep, maybe they can fix it ? How about your PM's is that working ?
    Good luck !!

kidcat;2396313

Snowtiger what has happened to your avvy? Everyone seems to have changed … Snowtiger what has happened to your avvy? Everyone seems to have changed their avvy today and I am not recognising anyone. Now I will have to stop being lazy and read who people are rather t han relying on their pic.

Hiya kidkat ..........My avvy keeps changing as I am testing out some animated ones & checking they work here on hukd ... if you fancy a change ? come & have a look at the animated avatars thread, loads to choose from .............. there's some really good animated cat ones too that edna_clouds has done, then you can confuse people too !!
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ars

Fine for me also!!!!!!!!!!

no problem for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions