Say NO to 0870/0845 calls: Sign this e-petition to No 10 pls ..

Found 16th Feb 2007
saynoto0870.comsaynoto0870.com have organised an e-petition to Hon. Prime Minister to compel all organizations using non-geographic numbers (e.g. 0845, 087* prefixes) to also publicize an equivalent geographic number (e.g. 01* / 02* prefixes) where they can be reached.

Please visit the link below if you wish to sign the e-petition. Thanks.

petitions.pm.gov.uk/say…70/petitions.pm.gov.uk/say…70/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

edi

]www.Saynoto0870.com have organised an e-petition to Hon. Prime Minister … ]www.Saynoto0870.com have organised an e-petition to Hon. Prime Minister to compel all organisations using non-geographic numbers (e.g. 0845, 087* prefixes) to also publicise an equivalent geographic number (e.g. 01* / 02* prefixes) where they can be reached. Please visit the link below if you wish to sign the e-petition. Thanks.]http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/saynoto0870/

Duh I can really see this 'publicise an equivalent geographic number' [email protected] working. [COLOR="Red"]Please call us on 0845 845 0845 or if you object to using a 0845 number, you could call us our direct number 00 91 11 8721 443, our operatives are sitting in our Delhi call centre waiting for you[/COLOR] :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Yea I do disagree with it but haven't the way these numbers work been changed? ie - companies don't get any kick-backs anymore.:thinking:

Crazy1

Duh I can really see this 'publicise an equivalent geographic number' … Duh I can really see this 'publicise an equivalent geographic number' [email protected] working. [COLOR=Red]Please call us on 0845 845 0845 or if you object to using a 0845 number, you could call us our direct number 00 91 11 8721 443, our operatives are sitting in our Delhi call centre waiting for you[/COLOR] :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Yea I do disagree with it but haven't the way these numbers work been changed? ie - companies don't get any kick-backs anymore.:thinking:

They do recieve commission on every call. it's not a huge amount but it adds up.

Crazy1

Duh I can really see this 'publicise an equivalent geographic number' … Duh I can really see this 'publicise an equivalent geographic number' [email protected] working. [COLOR=Red]Please call us on 0845 845 0845 or if you object to using a 0845 number, you could call us our direct number 00 91 11 8721 443, our operatives are sitting in our Delhi call centre waiting for you[/COLOR] :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Yea I do disagree with it but haven't the way these numbers work been changed? ie - companies don't get any kick-backs anymore.:thinking:

Actually, with all the latest VoIP development, they could still have direct 020 London number and work from India.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.712
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1532
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***519
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.713

See more discussions