Groups

Say What You Want to Hear.............. Minutest left

MINUTES LEFT ...............to try and get your thoughts on Radio 4
    It's time to write down those secret things you regularly say to yourself or wish that other people would just come out and say.

We'll record them for you (using voices that may surprise and delight you) and all of us can finally hear what's going on inside each others' heads
    bbc.co.uk/rad…ct/

4 Comments

I just sent something in :roll: Do they try and fit it in to the current script, that I'm listening to live just now?

Original Poster

rehydrated;7813176

I just sent something in :roll: Do they try and fit it in to the current … I just sent something in :roll: Do they try and fit it in to the current script, that I'm listening to live just now?

The announced just before the Archers that there was still minutes for the Chance to be included. I think they are also recording them to put on the website. Did not get a chance to fully read through the web page.
    Good luck. :thumbsup:

Listening to it just now, very good! I love the idea also :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846271
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions