Expired

Scalpel & Cutting mat

Found 7th Jul 2008
Any decent places to buy online? My local arts & crafts shop is terrible...

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
25 Comments

i got my mum a crimson and blake one last year for under a fiver in "the works" it was A3 size too (cutting mat) not sure how much scalpel were

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2475787

i got my mum a crimson and blake one last year for under a fiver in "the … i got my mum a crimson and blake one last year for under a fiver in "the works" it was A3 size too (cutting mat) not sure how much scalpel were

googled the store but found nothing relevent, thanks anyway.

they used to have a few at the Banana Bookshop in covent garden, cheap too!

[IMG]lh5.ggpht.com/sky…JPG?imgmax=640[/IMG]

Original Poster

oooh is that near the cheese shop
i'll take a look there next time i'm around but i don't plan on going into town for a couple of weeks, was there just yesterday!
hmm, kippy, any chance you have any scalpels lying around?

pikachu12;2476139

oooh is that near the cheese shopi'll take a look there next time i'm … oooh is that near the cheese shopi'll take a look there next time i'm around but i don't plan on going into town for a couple of weeks, was there just yesterday!hmm, kippy, any chance you have any scalpels lying around?

what type you looking for? we use the super sharp ones at work.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/media/scalpel.jpg

oh and i got my A3 cutting mat from banana bookshop, ages ago though. their stuff can be seasonal.

Original Poster

kippy;2476253

what type you looking for? we use the super sharp ones at work.

anything that can easily cut through corrugated card and thick layers of low density polyethylene

Original Poster

kippy;2476287

oh just saw … oh just saw thishttp://www.homecrafts.co.uk/html/products.asp?cat1=1&cat2=10

cheers but delivery it really steep for a couple of scalpels

" UK delivery charges:
6.45 p&p on all UK orders"

oh dear no good is it!

----edit
hey just re-read your post 5 ... i only have one scalpel, no spares sorry. work --> have only one now in the studio some idiot nicked the spare last week.

Original Poster

kippy;2476352

oh dear no good is it!

i'm tough to please :w00t:

Original Poster

according to rayman's interpretations of the rules, this thread goes against HUKD rules. mods please close.

the works i always just go to the shop, if you havent got one soon let me know and i can chekc what they got, if you had posted this am i coulda told u by now :-p

Original Poster

nah don't worry about it diva, i'll just take a trip down to covent garden soon. thanks for all your help!

Or you could check in Poundland, thye have them in there sometimes.

Mike..

Original Poster

don't have one near me

:shock: Nooooooooo. Dont do it. Dont get a scapel and cut mat. What did mat do to you anyway? Whatever it is its not worth cutting him :prop:

Original Poster

jtx;2476520

:shock: Nooooooooo. Dont do it. Dont get a scapel and cut mat. What did … :shock: Nooooooooo. Dont do it. Dont get a scapel and cut mat. What did mat do to you anyway? Whatever it is its not worth cutting him :prop:

you can get self healing ones :-D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3084/2478566673_16303e0cde.jpg%3Fv%3D0
this is what happens when you cut mat's hair with scalpel ...
this kid's name is really Mat btw.

Original Poster

hahaha
he's lucky he doesn't have any scars

how is a scalpel illegal it's not 6 inches blade.

Original Poster

i know, rayman disagrees

i may be forced to resort to buying one off ebay haha

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/avatar58547_2_12248.gif

yr avvy with transparent background.

Original Poster

kippy;2477091

yr avvy with transparent background.

thanks kippy you're a star

you're v welcome!

pikachu12;2476891

i know, rayman disagrees :(i may be forced to resort to buying one off … i know, rayman disagrees :(i may be forced to resort to buying one off ebay haha

Rayman needs to get a life.:oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text