Groups

Scam??

Got a text the other day from god knows who saying:

Would you like to volunteer 1hr per week to help crime in your local area? if yes goto nationaltaskforce.co.uk/ for full details.

But this website looks dodgy, And you have to pay £1 a week to be a volunteer? wtf? and this isnt even the police? your views

10 Comments

look iffy,call your local police and ask if they have any knowledge

your views

Waste of time posting it on here.

thesaint;4942385

Waste of time posting it on here.

Ah, the kind of defeatist, miserable attitude that draws people to love you, Sainty.

Edit: And Dean, the site itself claims to be a private company, and it's made with mrsite.co.uk/ , which is some insta-website making junk. It's most likely fraudulant.

This looks VERY VERY dodgy.

Cant see any reference to it on the crimestoppers site.

A search in google finds no mention of it good or bad.

One of their pages says
    "We are a private company, providing a free service to our vulnerable citizens, we do not receive funding of any kind and are financially supported solely by our members".

But it says you need to phone the police or crimestoppers, so I am not sure what "extra" this company if offering.

It could be a front for one of those "no win no fee" lawyers. One page says:
    "If you have ever been a victim of crime or are concerned about the possibility of any of these crimes happening and would like assistance or advice please contact us direct by clicking here".

I would report them to the police and crimestoppers.

guilbert53;4942511

This looks VERY VERY dodgy.Cant see any reference to it on the … This looks VERY VERY dodgy.Cant see any reference to it on the crimestoppers site.A search in google finds no mention of it good or bad.One of their pages says"We are a private company, providing a free service to our vulnerable citizens, we do not receive funding of any kind and are financially supported solely by our members". But it says you need to phone the police or crimestoppers, so I am not sure what "extra" this company if offering.It could be a front for one of those "no win no fee" lawyers. One page says:"If you have ever been a victim of crime or are concerned about the possibility of any of these crimes happening and would like assistance or advice please contact us direct by clicking here".I would report them to the police and crimestoppers.

could also be a company selling security devices or suchlike

Original Poster

I've emailed cheshire police regardin it

dean3988;4942585

I've emailed cheshire police regardin it

AND YOU THINK THEY WILL READ IT?

Banned

What's Pedophilia?

Banned

dxx;4942498

Ah, the kind of defeatist, miserable attitude that draws people to love … Ah, the kind of defeatist, miserable attitude that draws people to love you, Sainty.Edit: And Dean, the site itself claims to be a private company, and it's made with http://www.mrsite.co.uk/ , which is some insta-website making junk. It's most likely fraudulant.

Lovin ur Avatar dxx.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dashcam question512
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription911

See more discussions