Scam

I have just had an e-mail from a Dave Brimley of Shell Oil Petroleum Co informing me that I have won $5.000.000 Dollars. How lucky am I eh? lol

12 Comments

Not half as lucky as me, I'm always the 1,000,000 th visitor to websites and I always win cruises and iPods ^_^

I win loads of Spanish Lotteries and I have loads of Uncles with millions in Nigeria...I think that makes me even luckier lol

Original Poster

Shucks!

I've met a Nigerian model on the internet who's rich uncle died last year and left her millions, so now she's a rich bombshell, although she can't get to the bank today so I've just sent her money for the flight over to meet me.

I think I am the luckiest. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Download_Dave;5272920

I've met a Nigerian model on the internet who's rich uncle died last year … I've met a Nigerian model on the internet who's rich uncle died last year and left her millions, so now she's a rich bombshell, although she can't get to the bank today so I've just sent her money for the flight over to meet me. I think I am the luckiest. :thumbsup:

Has she got a friend?

$5 dollars?

That's not that much really:?:?

fjente;5273017

Has she got a friend?

Yep, I had to sent enough fare for 2 passengers as she said she didn't want to travel alone. I'll let you know when they arrive. ;-)

I had an email from a lady in Russia asking me to buy her an oven and she would pay me back double when she gets a job.

I won nothing, can one of you lend me a few quid for a coffee ??

kjbenja;5275365

I won nothing, can one of you lend me a few quid for a coffee ??

Unlucky :-(, i'll give you 25p for some of that cheap vending machine coffee? :thumbsup:

Wow, thanks.

Download_Dave;5273069

Yep, I had to sent enough fare for 2 passengers as she said she didn't … Yep, I had to sent enough fare for 2 passengers as she said she didn't want to travel alone. I'll let you know when they arrive. ;-)

Oh no !! I think her Computer must have broken, she's not responding to me e-mails at the moment. :?

Should I send her some money to buy a new Laptop, or should I buy it and keep it here till she arrives. She can pay me back later.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?77
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122
    3. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336

See more discussions