Groups

Scam email - the nerve of some people!

Sumbags.....

[QUOTE]
    Greetings Friend,

I am Mr. Bob Chen of THE BANK OF EAST ASIA LTD ( Mr. Bob Chen
    The Bank of East Asia Limited, Hacienda Heights Branch, California USA) I am
    contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this
    transaction. The Management and the Legal department of our BANK (THE BANK OF
    EAST ASIA LTD) in a recent meeting recommended that the account of MR. JAMES
    D.CLEERE, who was one of my branch depositors, should be declared Dormant,
    confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to
    American Banking and financial law. He died in world trade center as a victim
    of
    the September 11,2001 incident that befall the United States of America. The
    bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this
    money but without success, you can confirm through this site:

september11victims.com/sep…htm

OR
    september11victims.com/sep…744

MR. JAMES D.CLEERE is an account holder in my branch; he owns a dollar account
    with the sum of US$58.2M (Fifty Eight Million, two Hundred Thousand United
    States Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret account with my branch .In fact,
    since his death,

After the transfer of the money we shall share the money 60-40.that is I will have 60% while you will have 40%.

Kindly respond promptly so that I can advice you on the next step to follow.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

etc.... etc....

Can't believe they are using September 11th in this way! Scumbags

These type of emails seem to get worse and worse every day

10 Comments

Banned

I'd believe it and let them have my bank details....

nerve of you not trusting them more like ;-):p

Can't believe they are using September 11th in this way! Scumbags

They do not have even the illusion of morality.

Is this not real like ........I think we should take levis24 advice off a while back ......deposit over here and take out before he has chance to five hours later in america:whistling:

Banned

alnbowes;2973420

Is this not real like ........I think we should take levis24 advice off a … Is this not real like ........I think we should take levis24 advice off a while back ......deposit over here and take out before he has chance to five hours later in america:whistling:

hotukdeals.com/ite…tt/
    :whistling:
    :thumbsup:

What makes me laugh with these ba5stards is that they say they are trying to set up some sort of criminal act, yet:

They give you their full name
    They tell you who they work for
    They give you the full name of the person whose account they are going to steal
    They tell you EXACTLY how much money is in the account.

Surely if you are going to set up a criminal act you try to keep some of this information to yourself.

I also think your bank may ask a few questions if 58million dollars got transferred into your account one go !

What is sad is that some idiots fall for this sort of rubbish!

guilbert53;2973609

What makes me laugh with these ba5stards is that they say they are trying … What makes me laugh with these ba5stards is that they say they are trying to set up some sort of criminal act, yet:They give you their full nameThey tell you who they work forThey give you the full name of the person whose account they are going to steal They tell you EXACTLY how much money is in the account.Surely if you are going to set up a criminal act you try to keep some of this information to yourself.

all false info, they only plan on stealing money off YOU

Just add it to spam and ignore. Emails like that are being sent all of the time. I don't think spam will ever be reduced.

Steve

AugQX;2973723

all false info, they only plan on stealing money off YOU

I realise that, I am not that stupid. I know it is all false information.

The point I am making is that IF they really were going to commit this crime they would hardly send out e-mails saying exactly who they were, who they worked for and so on.

You dont get REAL criminals sending out e-mails to total strangers saying:

"My name is BILL HARRY SMITH and I work for British Gas in Huddersfield.

Tomorrow I plan to rob the NatWest bank in Rochdale high St and I am looking for someone to do it with.

sorry Bill, I am working tomorrow.

I am sure you can find someone to help.

They are also using the names of dead Soldiers saying they are based in Iraq and have access to Saddam's fortunes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1737
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292

See more discussions