Scam Lego Outlet site

Posted 13th Jul 2019
This site is being advertised on Facebook. My kids and wife almost feil for it.

Be aware and inform potential victims:

itoystudio.com/?re…vFM
Community Updates
Ask
26 Comments
When something is too good to be true it probably is. Quite obvious with how cheap some of the stuff is.
They spell Lego wrong in the headers. That would maybe a red light.
Oh and all the terms and conditions are lifted from Lego new Zealand but the site is based in brighton. If something looks too good to be true, it usually is.if you have kids yattering away at you, it is too easy to fall for this stifg.
Some peeps would be more interested in stealing the Facebook ID stated in the affiliate text string.
ScamDoc
Digital trust rating
Analysis of the website
“Itoystudio.com”
1%
Very bad trust score : Warning, only for advanced users!
The domain name is very recent (less than 6 months)
The creation of the domain name is rather recent
Short life expectancy domain
Who doesn't like a bit of LOGE.
J4GG413/07/2019 02:50

Who doesn't like a bit of LOGE.

I find it doesn't click together as well as Lego.
At those prices I guess they are hoping people will go mad and buy, say, 10+ of some of those models and they'll make their money that way.
How can you almost fall for a £270 item being sold for £9??
choccie3213/07/2019 09:01

How can you almost fall for a £270 item being sold for £9??

You ever been on wish.com? According to them all the price reductions are that much
JimboParrot13/07/2019 07:10

At those prices I guess they are hoping people will go mad and buy, say, …At those prices I guess they are hoping people will go mad and buy, say, 10+ of some of those models and they'll make their money that way.

Yeah they got this for their "promotion" to get people to spend more too
Promotion (with min spend):

• *Order over £30: Free Shipping via DHL Express, Total price up to 90% OFF
  • *Order over £60: Freebies-LEGO Star Wars Keychain (R2D2 / Darth Vader / Yoda)
So RAGiN_CRiNZ... what did you get?
I fell for it in a moment of madness last week. As soon as I'd done it, I realised and cancelled my bank card straight away, but they still took the payment. I also was emailed tracking numbers for my items, which none of them actually worked.
Anyway, I did get something in the post from China today.......

38145893-Q95JP.jpg
Not quite a Lego Harry Potter set is it?????

£60 they have taken from me.
The website has since been taken down.
Did u get the money back on the card?
RAGiN_CRiNZ27/07/2019 23:14

Comment deleted

and you are expecting to receive exactly what you bought?
WHY you deleted his comments? There were no profanities... he was polite and relevant to the thread?
helen.mackay25/07/2019 12:21

I fell for it in a moment of madness last week. As soon as I'd done it, I …I fell for it in a moment of madness last week. As soon as I'd done it, I realised and cancelled my bank card straight away, but they still took the payment. I also was emailed tracking numbers for my items, which none of them actually worked.Anyway, I did get something in the post from China today.......[Image] Not quite a Lego Harry Potter set is it????? £60 they have taken from me.The website has since been taken down.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions