Groups

Scam?? Please read if you ordered Crysis 2 from EA.

Banned
    I thought I would see if anyone else has had this problem or knows what has hapend.

Can anyone remember that some people were getting charged £23.99 and some were £25.98????

Well after contacting EA for a refund i found out that they have only recieved £23.99 and I was one of those who was charged £25.98.

So can anybody tell me where the £1.99 went????

Was it because I went through another site of what because they are saying that it only shows up as £23.99 on there system?

Could it be that it registered the £1.99 discount on there system but not on some of ours and we ended up paying it anyway?

7 Comments

Banned

So can anybody tell me where the £1.99 went???

bank statement?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

So can anybody tell me where the £1.99 went???bank statement?

It was done via Paypal. I have checked at the full amount (£25.98) and all the funds went a company that is used by EA. However EA are denying that they have received £25.98. They are saying that after checking there system I payed £23.99.

The only reason I can see this has happend is because the voucher didnt work my end however on there system the voucher has been discounted from the total therefore I have ended up paying for something that I didnt need to.

If that is true, many people payed £1.99 extra because there was a system error.
    Edited by: "speedy1477" 31st Dec 2010

Banned

i see, no idea then mate. ide give the thread a bump tomorrow afternoon if i were you.

Is it really worth causing a fuss over?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

i see, no idea then mate. ide give the thread a bump tomorrow afternoon … i see, no idea then mate. ide give the thread a bump tomorrow afternoon if i were you.

Thanks for the advice
    CFC_Mark

Is it really worth causing a fuss over?

Was it really worth making that post?

Im not causing a fuss. Im just enquiring.

probably sent or they recievd as gift and paypal, took the 1.99? eh?

Call Paypal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767393

See more discussions