Groups
    EXPIRED

Scammed

Hi there

I recently bought some items off ebay, they were described technically speaking to a 't' but they way they went about selling this product was very sneaky, and since discovered they are as useless as Dell Boy's Russian videocameras

Anyway to cut a long story short, I bought 20 of this items and they have been shipped from America and are on their way. What I want to know is can I refuse delivery of this consignment somehow and return to sender and claim I never received so through Ebay rules they have to refund me?, or is it too late?

183 Comments

Item number? How have you been 'scammed'?

Original Poster

I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give away my identity!. Just wondering where I stand with regards to Ebay.

Let's just say, the item is exactly as described, but ethnically they should not have been selling them

sashicee;7423493

I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give … I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give away my identity!. Just wondering where I stand with regards to Ebay.Let's just say, the item is exactly as described, but [SIZE=5]ethnically[/SIZE] they should not have been selling them

:? :thinking:

if its as described then whats the problem.. Without knowing the details its difficult to see how you have a case...

sashicee;7423493

I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give … I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give away my identity!. Just wondering where I stand with regards to Ebay.Let's just say, the item is exactly as described, but ethnically they should not have been selling them

You bought 20 slaves!

Banned

well then dont expect to much help

sashicee;7423493

I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give … I'm not going to divulge too many details with this, so as not to give away my identity!. Just wondering where I stand with regards to Ebay.Let's just say, the item is exactly as described, but ethnically they should not have been selling them

Well give us the item number then, your ID as buyer is hidden.....

you could refuse to pay the import tax!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7423523

You bought 20 slaves!

:lol:

sashicee;7423493

LMAO Ethnically!

Shengis;7423530

Well give us the item number then, your ID as buyer is hidden.....

good idea

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7423523

You bought 20 slaves!

LOL!!!!

sashicee;7423493

works both ways....no info no help

particularly if you are involved in the people trafficking business

Jed Maxwell;7423522

if its as described then whats the problem.. Without knowing the details … if its as described then whats the problem.. Without knowing the details its difficult to see how you have a case...

......or how we can help you.

could be something racist? or something that will be disapproved on this site... will discredit his name (i'm guessing)

bossyboots;7423583

......or how we can help you.

exactly.. lol..

thegroutch;7423570

Film..........1 word............. :-D

Batman?

I'm guessing you bought 20 Indians expecting this:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5932621/2/istockphoto_5932621-take-away-curry.jpg

But are getting this:

http://www.archives.gov/research/native-americans/pictures/images/indians-049a.jpg

Ethnically wrong indeed. :-D

Original Poster

haha very funny responses and yes i meant ethically and not ethnically!

Just wondering what my options are, perhaps I could say for instance 20 of these slaves were ordered but only one turned up, and the rest have escaped en-route!.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7423523

You bought 20 slaves!

Syzable;7423618

I'm guessing you bought 20 Indians expecting this:But are getting … I'm guessing you bought 20 Indians expecting this:But are getting this:Ethnically wrong indeed. :-D

loving the above posts!

Well I'm guessing he bought them from ebay.com with the intention of selling them on ebay.co.uk only to find that he cant list them so doesn't want them now.

sashicee;7423627

Just wondering what my options are

You have only one option. Give us the item number.

What's the return policy?

sashicee;7423627

haha very funny responses and yes i meant ethically and not … haha very funny responses and yes i meant ethically and not ethnically!Just wondering what my options are, perhaps I could say for instance 20 of these slaves were ordered but only one turned up, and the rest have escaped en-route!.

thats lying.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7423656

Well I'm guessing he bought them from ebay.com with the intention of … Well I'm guessing he bought them from ebay.com with the intention of selling them on ebay.co.uk only to find that he cant list them so doesn't want them now.

you got it right there buddy, i was a tad greedy , should've know better.

Ok lets forget about the fact I was scammed!, what is my best option when I am due to receive a package I no longer want!!

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;7423666

What's the return policy?

No returns, the same as mine, but I'm an ethnical man and have refunded some people

Banned

sashicee;7423688

you got it right there buddy, i was a tad greedy , should've know … you got it right there buddy, i was a tad greedy , should've know better.Ok lets forget about the fact I was scammed!, what is my best option when I am due to receive a package I no longer want!!

no wonder you dont want anyone knowing your id, hope you never sell on here

Just accept your mistake and move on, you now want to scam the seller ?

sashicee;7423688

Ok lets forget about the fact I was scammed!, what is my best option when … Ok lets forget about the fact I was scammed!, what is my best option when I am due to receive a package I no longer want!!

You weren't scammed. you admit you were greedy, learn your lesson.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7423656

Well I'm guessing he bought them from ebay.com with the intention of … Well I'm guessing he bought them from ebay.com with the intention of selling them on ebay.co.uk only to find that he cant list them so doesn't want them now.

like??

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7423723

You weren't scammed. you admit you were greedy, learn your lesson.

I was scammed really because he was a deceiving git who knew these would be useless, but is still selling to people, because he can - ie they are exactly as listed

in after op wishes he didnt make thread

Ah sod this, the OP is full of fail. Moving on.....

in b4 they get posted for sale on here or AV forums

Original Poster

this guy in america deserves as good as he gets

sashicee;7423493

If ethically he shouldn't have sold them then ethically you shouldn't have bought them.

Banned

sashicee;7423808

it seems to me you knew exactly what you where buying and now realised you cannot sell them so want to scam someone

sashicee;7423808

it would help if people knew exactly what you are on about, this is a joke nothing but a guessing game.

your the scammer lol. you made a mistake by ordering from .com when u cant list them on .co.uk and now want to scam the seller out of his money. if the items are as described the seller has done nothing wrong and shouldnt be punished for your mistake.

Banned

what was the product? might aswel tell us since you can't sell on here

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/11/22/633629123122690690-greed.jpg

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..11
    2. "Replica" football shirts11
    3. Decent Mp3 Player?66
    4. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22

See more discussions