Scammer alert just as we thought

50 replies
Found 13th Dec 2009
hotukdeals.com/ite…sib

Suddenly it became all too much hassle when i mentioned a family member being a police officer lol!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
50 Comments

Original Poster

Thank you mine didn't seem to work out!

A brand new poster posts up a sale like that - sorry whats that I hear .........ALARM BELLS....

The old saying "if its sounds too good to be true..............!"

bossyboots;7214721

A brand new poster posts up a sale like that - sorry whats that I hear … A brand new poster posts up a sale like that - sorry whats that I hear .........ALARM BELLS....The old saying "if its sounds too good to be true..............!"

+1

bossyboots;7214721

A brand new poster posts up a sale like that - sorry whats that I hear … A brand new poster posts up a sale like that - sorry whats that I hear .........ALARM BELLS....The old saying "if its sounds too good to be true..............!"

Believe none of what you here and only half of what you see ;-)

I'm just amazed at the number of fools prepared to be parted from their money.

£250 for a 2 month old 32GB iphone from a new member? Anyone thinking that it was genuine must be a contender for the most gullible HUKD member of the year award. :roll: They should be grateful that the mods are awake!

Emzy81;7214667

Thank you mine didn't seem to work out!

links dont work in the original post, i dont understand why they dont allow links or pics to work in first post though :thinking:

Banned

Hows he supposed to add images to get the thread unlocked when he's just been suspended?

Banned

guv;7214892

Hows he supposed to add images to get the thread unlocked when he's just … Hows he supposed to add images to get the thread unlocked when he's just been suspended?

magic :thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;7214906

magic :thumbsup:

Nah. It wasnt duckmagic. It was Rayman!:whistling:

Original Poster

guv;7214892

Hows he supposed to add images to get the thread unlocked when he's just … Hows he supposed to add images to get the thread unlocked when he's just been suspended?

He refused to add images which is why he has been suspended, suddenly at the mention of police he decided it was all too much hassle on this forum

bet someone still deals via PM, just to get it first :roll:

renown;7214820

Believe none of what you here and only half of what you see ;-)

i see your 6 inch widgy wobbling round

Original Poster

ilovepink;7214933

bet someone still deals via PM, just to get it first :roll:

Good luck to them :whistling:

Banned

guv;7214917

Nah. It wasnt duckmagic. It was Rayman!:whistling:

ah I see the joke you stole out of them christmas crackers are very poor :-D

Emzy81;7214922

He refused to add images which is why he has been suspended, suddenly at … He refused to add images which is why he has been suspended, suddenly at the mention of police he decided it was all too much hassle on this forum

where did someone meantion police, have i missed that bit:?

Original Poster

ilovepink;7214940

where did someone meantion police, have i missed that bit:?

By pm

tony_s1;7214829

I'm just amazed at the number of fools prepared to be parted from their … I'm just amazed at the number of fools prepared to be parted from their money. £250 for a 2 month old 32GB iphone from a new member? Anyone thinking that it was genuine must be a contender for the most gullible HUKD member of the year award. :roll: They should be grateful that the mods are awake!

fools? you mean tools !

Banned

Emzy81;7214922

He refused to add images which is why he has been suspended, suddenly at … He refused to add images which is why he has been suspended, suddenly at the mention of police he decided it was all too much hassle on this forum

Its not a requirement, only a recommendation -particularly when asked by a mod.

I agree with him that the FS forum is too much hassle.

bossyboots;7214948

fools? you mean tools !

HOW BIG ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LADY :whistling:

Banned

bossyboots;7214948

fools? you mean tools !

I thought it was a phone .. not a tool :w00t:

Banned

Where did the dcx-badass post go?

Seemed a very very valid point to be honest!

Rules is rules and all that!

renown;7214959

HOW BIG ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LADY :whistling:

wot u offering :-D

dog_cop;7214971

I thought it was a phone .. not a tool :w00t:

yip your right - the deal though was renamed saying "Gullible Tools Look Here For Cheap Phone" :lol:

Banned

dcx_badass;7214991

I deleted it because my stalker ASB would probably suspend me for … I deleted it because my stalker ASB would probably suspend me for actually pointing out something that would require them doing something useful.

LOL.........

But your point was valid. Dealing by PM before agreement on a sale is against the rules.

Maybe they're afraid of getting arrested! :w00t:

Banned

guv;7215007

LOL.........But your point was valid. Dealing by PM before agreement on a … LOL.........But your point was valid. Dealing by PM before agreement on a sale is against the rules.Maybe they're afraid of getting arrested! :w00t:

for what :?

raptorcigs;7214934

i see your 6 inch widgy wobbling round

Nothing wrong with your eyes then or your sense of humour

How can it be a scammer if he wanted collection? surely a scammer would want to post

Banned

dog_cop;7215010

for what :?

Dunno...... They'll think of something!

[QUOTE=bossyboots;7214989]wot u offering :-D

A full load if required with free delivery :w00t:

Banned

guv;7215026

Dunno...... They'll think of something!

ok what about posting in a sort of scary way

Banned

pinkleponkle;7215022

How can it be a scammer if he wanted collection? surely a scammer would … How can it be a scammer if he wanted collection? surely a scammer would want to post

That's what I thought too!

Guess we'll never know. If he's got any sense (and not a scammer) he'll toodle over to ebay with the advise he could make another £100 and thank the mods for putting him to his senses by not trading here! :w00t:

renown;7215034

[QUOTE=bossyboots;7214989]wot u offering :-DA full load if required with … [QUOTE=bossyboots;7214989]wot u offering :-DA full load if required with free delivery :w00t:

haha!!! I have plentiful supplies right now thank you very much, but be sure that you will be first one I will call when that is no longer the case!!

pinkleponkle;7215022

How can it be a scammer if he wanted collection? surely a scammer would … How can it be a scammer if he wanted collection? surely a scammer would want to post

hotukdeals.com/ite…=12
Have a look at the last paragraph.

Banned

renown;7215034

A full load if required with free delivery :w00t:

Gross!

dog_cop;7215035

ok what about posting in a sort of scary way

Ok, I'll give it a go.

http://toons.artie.com/halloween/20051026/arg-dancing-boo-black-on-orange-url.gif

bossyboots;7215058

[QUOTE=renown;7215034]haha!!! I have plentiful supplies right now thank … [QUOTE=renown;7215034]haha!!! I have plentiful supplies right now thank you very much, but be sure that you will be first one I will call when that is no longer the case!!

:-D

tregs;7215094

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/556152/apple-iphone-3gs-for-sale-or-possib/showpost.php?p=7214270&postcount=12Have a look at the last paragraph.

So you get the details when you exchange cash for iphone, if not, back out. He wasn't given a chance, being suspended and all.

Original Poster

no he was trying to deal by pm apparently no one else needed to know lol i tried to get him back to the thread, i asked for details on collection like proof that he owned it and he refused, i asked for pics on the thread he said no, i asked him to go back to the thread he wouldn't he said just come and collect it, i said yeah maybe im not too bothered about being scammed a member of family is a police officer, he said its too much hassle lol

before you jump on me i wouldn't really have collected it without pics on the thread and more info i just wanted to see what he would say

Lots of people jumped in very quick for a cheap phone.
To good to be true ? or was it genuine ?

waterloo;7215244

Lots of people jumped in very quick for a cheap phone.To good to be true … Lots of people jumped in very quick for a cheap phone.To good to be true ? or was it genuine ?

hang on and I will ask my ten year old son ...................................yip he said it was a scam.

Banned

dcx_badass;7214991

I deleted it because my stalker ASB would probably suspend me for … I deleted it because my stalker ASB would probably suspend me for actually pointing out something that would require them doing something useful.

Please refrain from acting like the village idiot. Your attempted put downs are a sad reflection on you. :thumbsup:

As for the iphone alert, we know that quite often a scammer will go under cover in an attempt to get a quick sale and run. Thanks to the members looking out for one another as always :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63658
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions