Groups

Scamming

I think someone tried to scam me what do i do?

25 Comments

Call the fedz

details please

"scaming"

Looks like they already did you for an "m"...

Call the cops!

Original Poster

grex9101;5492721

"scaming"Looks like they already did you for an "m"...Call the cops!

I'm bad at english sorry:p

Frankie,you dealt by PM,not a lot anyone can do....you should have at least taken all his contact details,£40 for an xbox360!!! really

boothy;5492765

Frankie,you dealt by PM,not a lot anyone can do....you should have at … Frankie,you dealt by PM,not a lot anyone can do....you should have at least taken all his contact details,£40 for an xbox360!!! really

lmoa :roll:

boothy;5492765

Frankie,you dealt by PM,not a lot anyone can do....you should have at … Frankie,you dealt by PM,not a lot anyone can do....you should have at least taken all his contact details,£40 for an xbox360!!! really

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Worf_notagain.gif

Original Poster

boothy;5492765

I didn't go through with this deal that's why i put someone "tried" should i report this user just incase he try's it with anyone else.

Frankie1;5492784

I didn't go through with this deal that's why i put someone "tried" … I didn't go through with this deal that's why i put someone "tried" should i report this user just incase he try's it with anyone else.

ahhhh....thank god,forward the PM to one of the mods with some brief information who will take it from there

Banned

Yes, please do.

Original Poster

boothy;5492794

ahhhh....thank god,forward the PM to one of the mods with some brief … ahhhh....thank god,forward the PM to one of the mods with some brief information who will take it from there

Do i contact a mod by hitting the contact us button?

Frankie1;5492784

I didn't go through with this deal that's why i put someone "tried" … I didn't go through with this deal that's why i put someone "tried" should i report this user just incase he try's it with anyone else.

That would be the common sense thing to do.

]Report this thread, and a mod will be in touch.

grex9101;5492783

oops premature gif usage, I lol'd.

Frankie1;5492803

Do i contact a mod by hitting the contact us button?

send it to ascottishbloke

edit:have forwarded it for you

Original Poster

boothy;5492810

send it to ascottishbloke

I have done thank's for help guy's rep given!

ants97;5492809

oops premature gif usage, I lol'd.

My gifs are never premature! :x

Frankie1;5492816

I have done thank's for help guy's rep given!

Rep received.

thesaint;5492825

Rep received.

Finally.

Another Rep Thread.

mbgringo;5492840

Finally.Another Rep Thread.

Don't start him, he's already embarrased himself for rep begging this weekend.

We all lol'd, good times were had :-D

grex9101;5492851

Don't start him, he's already embarrased himself for rep begging this … Don't start him, he's already embarrased himself for rep begging this weekend.We all lol'd, good times were had :-D

:-D :thumbsup:

grex9101;5492851

Don't start him, he's already embarrased himself for rep begging this … Don't start him, he's already embarrased himself for rep begging this weekend.We all lol'd, good times were had :-D

If I have to beg, borrow or steal, I will get myself past 2000 rep points this year!

Rep = Serious Kudos.

thesaint;5492877

If I have to beg, borrow or steal, I will get myself past 2000 rep points … If I have to beg, borrow or steal, I will get myself past 2000 rep points this year!Rep = Serious Kudos.

I have 2619 rep points already :whistling:

Original Poster

kjbenja;5492889

I have 2619 rep points already :whistling:

How do you check how many rep point's you have?

Banned

Thanks for the report. Issue dealt with.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;5492926

Thanks for the report. Issue dealt with.

Okay Thank you :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions