Groups

SCAN. free delivery for AVforums members is back

scan removed the free delivery due to abuse but its now back

you have to have 20+ posts

its for mainland uk deliveries only

16 Comments

Haha, as soon as they removed the free delivery people shopped elsewhere.
    Glad to see they've come to their senses.

All I have to do now is remember my log-in details :oops: .

to save me trawling thru reams of previous posts, is anyone able to quickly identify the differences bewteen AVF free p&p & Hexus free p&p (MOQ, min posts, etc). ta.

Guess I'l need to groom my membership there. Don't want to just spam 20 posts to get delivery someday when I want to buy something from them again.

they stopped it? didnt even know heh

I think they imposed a £20 MOV on all free delivery 'deals' a while ago.

I've got lifetime free delivery from some exhibition scam that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago.

Haha, as soon as they removed the free delivery people shopped … Haha, as soon as they removed the free delivery people shopped elsewhere.Glad to see they've come to their senses.

I must admit I have not used them since they stopped the free delivery for AVforum members.

Ordered something from dabs last night because I couldnt get free delivery from scan, will see if its cheaper to cancel and order from scan :).

For people not familiar with this and to save going through the link to find out.... you will need to spend £20 + VAT to get free delivery on an order.

moved to misc

Thanks faevilangel, rep added.

I like Scan, but free delivery from Ebuyer (over £50) pushes me over to that side. Now free del is back at Scan they'll have my business again

Though I did get an email from Overclockers giving me 10% off an entire order because I haven't ordered from them in a while. Shame I wasn't doing a full system overhaul...

edi;2750207

moved to misc

Does that mean it won't show up on the home page?

I wonder how many of these I, and others, miss because of this then

Luckily I caught this just before it was moved or I'd have never known about it.

what is scan and what is teh AV forum??

DIVA1977;2750732

what is scan and what is teh AV forum??

[url]www.scan.co.uk[/url] - computer retailer
    [url]www.avforums.com[/url] - AV forums

PoisonJam;2750233

Though I did get an email from Overclockers giving me 10% off an entire … Though I did get an email from Overclockers giving me 10% off an entire order because I haven't ordered from them in a while. Shame I wasn't doing a full system overhaul...

He he, tbh it still probably would work out cheaper from Ebuyer/Scan.

what's the link? as it was removed when it was moved to Misc

Never mind, found it eventually avforums.com/for…php

I had done it before, but needed to reapply it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2952
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963005
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201

See more discussions