Groups
    EXPIRED

Scan Free Delivery for AVForums now only Free if above £75

Just for information everyone.

Just tried to order some stuff from Scan and using the free delivery as an AVForums member. Got charged for delivery!!! So rang them up to find it is now only free delivery if above £75! No idea if this is the same for OVerclockers though.

Which to be honest will normally make Scan a bit more expensive than other places. Back to EBuyer and others I think.

Hope that helps someone.

7 Comments

No point using them anymore then, thanks for the heads up.

deanos;7077905

No point using them anymore then, thanks for the heads up.

+1 Agreed.

You could join the Novatech forum. 50+ posts every 3 months and you get free next day delivery. They're competitive with Ebuyer etc when delivery is free.

forum.novatech.co.uk/sho…524

Inactive;7078199

+1 Agreed.

+2

Someone posted about this a while ago too.

Anyone know if Hexus has gone up too?

I think they'll lose a lot more than they save on post... Give it time... It'll be back!

Irritatingly more and more companies are classifying the north of Scotland as a remote island which means the likes of Novatech and irritatingly now Ebuyer whack on an extra 10 to 15 pounds for delivery. Scan were doing free delivery up here so I'm hoping it's the same for the 75 pound free shipping.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions