SCAN Order Confirmation

Posted 30th Apr
Placed an order with SCAN over 24 hours ago. Haven't ordered from there in ages (think their postage is a bit much unless you buy loads, and that's the idea).

I paid with PayPal and was logged in when I placed the order. The PayPal payment has gone through (according to PayPal). And it took me to a print invoice page as well. But the order does not show in my SCAN order history nor have I received any email confirmation. Order history only shows one really old order. I can't remember if SCAN are just slow at doing this, but is this normal does anyone know?

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
How about getting in touch with scan?
justanothercid30/04/2020 10:26

Don’t be daft..

Westwoodo30/04/2020 06:23

How about getting in touch with scan?

I emailed them. But I haven't had a reply. That's one of the first things I did. But obviously they might be slow to respond to emails. But the ordering process is electronic and automatic so it seems strange that there's no order record.

Still, thank you for your exceptionally useful input.
Edited by: "ra786" 30th Apr
Ordered an item from Scan the other day and received an email within the hour. Received about five more over the course of the next 12 hours telling me the order had been accepted, invoiced, paid for, picked, packed, sent to courier etc. Goods promptly received a day later.
ra78630/04/2020 18:24

I emailed them. But I haven't had a reply. That's one of the first things …I emailed them. But I haven't had a reply. That's one of the first things I did. But obviously they might be slow to respond to emails. But the ordering process is electronic and automatic so it seems strange that there's no order record. Still, thank you for your exceptionally useful input.

Phone them or live chat, no idea what you expect us to do.
Westwoodo01/05/2020 05:32

Phone them or live chat, no idea what you expect us to do.

Great timing! I'm awake too.

I don't expect you, or anyone else to do anything at all. I simply asked if anyone has had a similar experience. Clearly you haven't. Or at least I'm guessing you haven't. Except you didn't say that.

Anyway, I did manage to get a response from them. It turned out that because I paid with PayPal, it's checked me out as a guest, so the order doesn't actually show up anywhere.

Thanks for your time though (that's genuine). I don't know if you're up early or going to bed late. Either way, have a nice day.
Edited by: "ra786" 1st May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions