Groups

SCANDAL: First John Terry - now ****STEVEN GERRARD*** exposed.

Steven Gerrards wife has apparently been caught playing offside with Derby player Kris Commons.

Meanwhile Gerrard has has left a 16 year old scouse girl up the Damien Duff. He is supposedly trying to get an injunction to stop this all coming out.

30 Comments

Kris Commons is a judas.

o0o0o0o!

Gerrard off England squad too then eh?

I don't believe this. A 16 year old lady up the duff in Liverpool this is impossible.

dananana;8433392

I don't believe this. A 16 year old lady up the duff in Liverpool this is … I don't believe this. A 16 year old lady up the duff in Liverpool this is impossible.

:-D:-D

No chance of England winning the World Cup at this rate - all the fan favourites are at it!

DragonChris;8433724

No chance of England winning the World Cup at this rate - all the fan … No chance of England winning the World Cup at this rate - all the fan favourites are at it!

Like there really was any chance before this :lol

dontasciime;8433739

Like there really was any chance before this :lol

Less chance now

DragonChris;8433753

Less chance now

Maybe. Could be a good thing. Give someone else with something to prove a go.

If true lets hope he gets the slagging (although he's already had a sla g :whistling:) that JT did !!!

At this rate Emile Heskey will be the captain.

brb....just checking for Emile's skeletons in the closet.

This is definately true, heard this earlier this week, Gerra has been trying to have her gagged so will be in papers tuesday or wednesday. I can wait to rip the ****, UNITED

Banned

This is not true. I have an on school friend who is now a sports writer for the News of The World. He updated his Facebook profile this morning saying that

"You will probably hear some Gerrard rumours soon. It is not true. It is not Gerrard."

Bear in mind I know nothing about football but I do know this guy is a great source of gossip / scandal and is usually right.

There's also a rumour the first child his not his, proves alex is a typical cheating scouser, you can take the girl from her liverpool slum but not the slum from the girl

adester76;8438454

This is definately true, heard this earlier this week, [COLOR="Red"]Gerra … This is definately true, heard this earlier this week, [COLOR="Red"]Gerra has been trying to have her gagged[/COLOR] so will be in papers tuesday or wednesday. I can wait to rip the ****, UNITED

What Gerrard get's up to in the bedroom with his missus is his own business, surely.

DJ1;8438479

This is not true. I have an on school friend who is now a sports writer … This is not true. I have an on school friend who is now a sports writer for the News of The World. He updated his Facebook profile this morning saying that "You will probably hear some Gerrard rumours soon. It is not true. It is not Gerrard."Bear in mind I know nothing about football but I do know this guy is a great source of gossip / scandal and is usually right.

My journo mate said there's nothing to it as well.

adester76;8438529

There's also a rumour the first child his not his, proves alex is a … There's also a rumour the first child his not his, proves alex is a typical cheating scouser, you can take the girl from her liverpool slum but not the slum from the girl

You joined this site just to make those two posts?? Well done you !!

The rumour was actually about his second child, not about his first........

Banned

adester76;8438529

There's also a rumour the first child his not his, proves alex is a … There's also a rumour the first child his not his, proves alex is a typical cheating scouser, you can take the girl from her liverpool slum but not the slum from the girl

Lol, how about it proves most people are stupid, and don't understand what they have written.

That's pretty libelous what you have written there, rumours prove nothing dear god, stick to reading The Sun.

You'll read it in the sun by wednesday

Banned

adester76;8438604

:lol: Oh dear..........

adester76;8438604

and what is 90% of the sun? bull ****

the sun is a newspaper for uneducated scum

will be for Stevie Gee lol

oh and I dont read the Sun

typical cheating scouser? what so extra marital affairs are confined to the north west? get a life
    I received this text also, & treat it with the disdain it deserves, just like the text that went round naming that poor lad from blackpool who was wrongly accused of being Jon Venables, anyone can start a rumour

got the same text around 10am today :thumbsup:

DJ1;8438479

This is not true. I have an on school friend who is now a sports writer … This is not true. I have an on school friend who is now a sports writer for the News of The World. He updated his Facebook profile this morning saying that "You will probably hear some Gerrard rumours soon. It is not true. It is not Gerrard."Bear in mind I know nothing about football but I do know this guy is a great source of gossip / scandal and is usually right.

Well if you say it's wrong then it must be.

Hasnt this poor man suffered enough?

First and through no fault of his own hes born a scouser and now this..wow god has dealt him some terrible cards !

Supermod

If I was Gerrard I would be more concerned about his Sunday league manager...

transit;8441464

Hasnt this poor man suffered enough?First and through no fault of his own … Hasnt this poor man suffered enough?First and through no fault of his own hes born a scouser and now this..wow god has dealt him some terrible cards !

I know. Shame. Even If it is true, confirmed by DNA, it still won't be enough proof for the CSA. He'll say that even though it's his DNA it still wasn't him. Like last time when we all saw him attack that bloke but it still wasn't him that started it.

micoo;8438640

and what is 90% of the sun? bull ****the sun is a newspaper for … and what is 90% of the sun? bull ****the sun is a newspaper for uneducated scum

+1

I heard SG got his wifes sister pregnant and has just got a 2 week holding order
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764260

See more discussions