Groups
    EXPIRED

Scanner...

Looking for a scanner so i can put a load of old pics onto facebook...

5 Comments

You rarely see scanners for sale these days, not sure if you would consider it or not but you can get very good results taking photos of them with your digital camera (presuming you have one?).

]Scanners from £15.23 + P&P upwards

As you didn't specify what you wanted here's a wide range

They a lot cheaper than when I bought mine,had it about 5 yrs now comes in handy still use it everynow and then,saves going get something photocopied.

garethdale

Looking for a scanner so i can put a load of old pics onto facebook...

Where abouts are you? I have a scanner here doing nothing. I wouldn't like to post it though as i don't have the original box for it and they are fragile.

We bought this one for work last month and have been really impressed with it as it is SO simple to use - literally just plug it in (USB - no power) and then you can scan away (even my boss can use it!).

amazon.co.uk/Can…8-1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions