Groups

Scarborough B & B

Anyone got any recommendation where I could stay in Scarborough (Close to the town centre ideally) tonight?

I'm not fussed about breakfast but WiFi would be nice

Looking to pay around £30 - £40

5 Comments

Premier Inn 75.00. Travelodge 77.75. There is plenty of B and bs in Scarborough can you risk just turning up and finding somewhere. Btw I hope you arent looking for great weather as at the moment it is thick fog all along the coast.

Just risk it, as said, there are loaaaaaads to pick from. What takes you to Scarborough? Also shame about the weather.

I stayed at the Clifton Hotel at the top of the North Bay a few weeks ago and it was super. There is wi-fi in the lounge. I paid about £60 per night but that included evening meal.

Hi there

I live in Scarborough and would not really recommend the Clifton. Also as it is quite far from town (15 minute walk)

I would recommend the Riviera, partly because it is owned by a friend but also because it is bang in the middle of town. website is here

regards

deadduck_145

Hi thereI live in Scarborough and would not really recommend the Clifton. … Hi thereI live in Scarborough and would not really recommend the Clifton. Also as it is quite far from town (15 minute walk)I would recommend the Riviera, partly because it is owned by a friend but also because it is bang in the middle of town. website is here and no doubt free wifi unlike premier inn or travelodge.regards

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions